01 dirty mind, dirty mind

dirty mind, dirty mind,
d-d-d-d-dirty mind.
3OH!3

CHAPTER 01  THE HOST CLUB

CHAPTER 01 THE HOST CLUB

a sigh escaped the lips of the h/c-haired girl; the rooms were already crammed with rowdy people, leaving no room for the girl to study.

y/n had recently relocated to teyvat university, which is one of the most prestigious campuses and where the majority of the wealthy enroll. fortunately for her, she was able to obtain a scholarship and is currently enrolled at this prestigious institution.

her footsteps were the only sounds she heard as she walked along the corridors, clutching her book and sketchbook in her hands and keeping her clothes tidy. she wore one of her clothing instead of the uniform because she's too broke.

you ended up in one of the rooms, which had a sign at the top of the doors that read 'music room 3'. you pressed your ear against the door with a sigh of relief, not a single sound was heard which you assumed that the room is empty.

you wished you had never stumbled onto that place or opened that door. as petals swiftly breezed by you, voices said, "welcome to the host club!" it was the start of a fresh beginning.

there stood 6 boys, with one of them holding a rose. short twin braids dissolve into azure at the tips of dark blue hair that borders on black, and eyes that are aqua green. he dressed in the school uniform, but instead of wearing the long pants, he donned the shorter ones.

"a boy?" he inquired as the indicated boy approached your figure as though scrutinizing it.

with that, you went to try to open the door and flee from whatever those people are because they're creepy. the door, however, will not budge no matter how many times you jiggle with the handle to open it.

you were going to say something when a voice unexpectedly burst out. "commoner's clothes, are you perhaps the special student who just came in?" bright teal-eyes stared at you.

the h/c-haired girl nodded hesitantly, unsure of herself being the center of attention. when the braids-boy heard the word of a special student, he snatched her arm and drew her close to them.

oblivious to the presence of a vase nearby

"ah, so you're y/n? the only commoner that had been accepted to teyvat academy! therefore, you're the poorest student in here!" venti pointed out, still clinging onto her arm.

'poorest?! bitch that's so insulting!' you thought to yourself and wiggled out of his grasp.

you opened your lips to speak, but the teal-eyed boy cut you off again. "what type are you into? the smart type?" albedo asked, his hand resting on his chest.

"the playful type?" venti was still attempting to cling onto you.

"the emo type?" albedo looked over at xiao, and xiao was confused by the word 'emo.'

"the poet type?" and then there was kazuha, who was scribbling in his notebook, obviously focused on his task.

"the kind type?" aether, who waved his hand casually in your direction.

"the wild type?" scaramouche folded his arms with a scowl on his face and seemed not to care about the conversation.

as if that was venti's cue, he leaned in closer to her face, his hand gently touching her cheek. "perhaps you're into the playful type?" he questioned a sweet smile on his lips and was flirting with the hapless damsel.

due to their near closeness, thoughts began to race through y/n's mind as the girl shoved him away and was now stumbling backwards in humiliation. 'too close,' she thought, and with another step back, she ended up knocking over a vase behind her.

you hurriedly turned around, reaching for the vase's handle, which was only a few inches away from your fingertips. a crashing boom reverberated across the room while staring at the shattered vase on the floor, you felt your spirit leave your body.

a moment of silence had emitted the vicinity until venti's voice was heard.

"oh-oh."

END OF CHAPTER 1 !

⟶ chapter written: december 5 2021

chapter written: december 5 2021