33 down on the west coast, they love their movies

down on the west coast, they love their movies
their golden gods and rock and roll groupies
and you've got the music, you've got the music
in you, don't you?
LANA DEL REY

down on the west coast, they love their moviestheir golden gods and rock and roll groupiesand you've got the music, you've got the musicin you, don't you?— LANA DEL REY

CHAPTER 33 CLOSURE
tw: sad , mentions of death

while you were loading the necessary materials into the shopping cart, a short twin-braided boy trailed behind you like a lost puppy.

you sighed as your grandparents were left with your club members and tasked you with going grocery shopping, which caused venti to volunteer first to accompany you.

"is this your first time?" you asked after stopping at a different aisle where the vegetables are located. venti took his focus away from the many types of food and nodded.

"yeah! it's like an adventure, i never thought you folks came to this place to buy essential supplies." he replied honestly, while you deadpanned. it felt like these rich spoiled brats live under a rock and have no idea what it's like to live like average people.

you shook off your thoughts and began scrutinizing the carrots in the basket. you placed the carrot in your basket as you were about to walk away after determining its quality.

you spotted venti who stopped in his tracks and was staring at something with an unreadable expression on his face. you definitely became perplexed by this and focused your attention on whatever he was staring at.

'til her e/c-eyes focused on a mother and her son bonding together, the mother checking if the things they received were needed, while the son asked if he may have the sweets, to which the mother consented.

the kid grinned brightly and approached his mother for an embrace. y/n then returned her attention to venti, and she could finally determine what he was thinking at the time. longing.

after obtaining the necessities and placing them in plastic bags, you and venti finally exited the supermarket, the boy clutching a lollipop in hand.

"do you want to go sit on the bench for a while? to rest before we walk back?" you asked, capturing his attention, and he grinned, "of course! though i could just call one of our servants to fetch us."

you shook your head and said, "absolutely not, let's go." you declined the offer and walked over to one of the empty benches, venti close behind you.

as the frigid air swept past them, the twin-braided boy flopped down along with you and likewise placed the grocery bags down.

the moon was sparkling so brightly beside the sparkly stars twinkling from the dull sky. "y/n, do you realize how precious you are to us?" venti asked abruptly, making you gaze at him confusedly.