36 what if i told you that i've fallen?

what if i told you that i've fallen,
and i like the way you say my name?
— LOLA AMOUR

what if i told you that i've fallen,and i like the way you say my name?— LOLA AMOUR

CHAPTER 36  RIVALRY

when his eyes focused on a well-known boy holding flyers next to kazuha, his raven-like ears rapidly perked up.

as collei enthusiastically accepted the flyer, he could feel the blood rushing to his face and his mouth gaping open.

the flyer featured information about the host club's promotion of their christmas party, particularly regarding the party's clear christmas theme and the range of activities they chose to host.

overall, the party will be enjoyable for all attendees, including the members of the host club and anyone else who wants to attend.

collei read the contents and smiled as she realized how promising this occasion already was to her. "tighnari, since our club is not going to host a party, we should go..."

she paused after realizing that the male was locked in place, still having his mouth open, and that his tail was constantly wagging. thankfully, neither y/n nor kazuha seemed to notice as they awaited their replies.

the shorter girl shivered at this and then turned to face the two. "we'll go! thank you for the flyer, we can't wait to see the party itself!" she exclaimed, as kazuha pointed out, "is he okay?" nodding toward tighnari's direction.

the fox boy emerged from his protracted trance eventually. he was eventually able to respond by nodding right away, controlling his excitement at really seeing him again.

"considering that we won't be throwing a party after all, we'll go."

collei responded, "that's what i said." and tighnari ignored her, focusing exclusively on the h/c-headed individual.

after obtaining nods from each of them, you grinned and said, "great! can't wait to meet you guys there!" kazuha had already noticed that tighnari was looking at you.

the white-headed male shook his head at this because y/n's charm usually seemed to work with almost everyone, and he was intrigued to know how many people would be groveling for her.

kazuha began to say, "thank you, we'll be leaving now." indicating to you that it was time to leave. you made sure to say "thank you" to the two and flash a grin before you started to leave.

which leaves the gardening club members, tighnari, who is still smiling, and collei, who is reading the flyer, alone. she hasn't really visited the host club, but from what she's heard from others, it's a club where boys hang out and amuse the ladies.