37 but you haven't seen my man

you haven't seen him.
he's got the fire
and he walks with it
LANA DEL REY

he's got the fireand he walks with it— LANA DEL REY

CHAPTER 37  COOKIES

y/n, one of the hosts of the host club, was in the middle of the christmas party. she had prepared her station for the christmas party, making sure to have a variety of decorating supplies available for her customers.

she also arranged the table with different colored icings, sprinkles, and small candies to adorn the cookies.

her station was set up with a table and an array of decorating supplies. her customers were seated around the table, each with a cookie to decorate. y/n had a big smile on her face as she showed her customers how to use the icing bags and sprinkles.

one of her customers was a shy young woman who was having trouble decorating her cookie. y/n leaned over and showed her how to make a snowflake with the icing. the woman's face lit up with delight.

you noticed the young woman sitting alone at her station, staring at her half-decorated cookie with a look of disappointment on her face.

you approached her with a smile, trying to make her feel at ease. "hi there, how's it going?" you asked.

with surprise, the young lady lifted her gaze, taken aback by the friendly gesture. "hello," she responded, with a hint of timidity.

"unfortunately, i lack the necessary skills to excel in this task." she commented while indicating towards her cookie.

"don't worry, everyone starts somewhere." you reassured her. "here, let me show you a trick." leaning over, and began to pipe out a delicate snowflake pattern on the young woman's cookie.

the young lady observed with astonishment as y/n skillfully garnished her cookie, her gaze widening with awe. she expressed her amazement with a "that's amazing!" and her face lit up with joy.

y/n smiled at her, pleased with the young woman's reaction. "you're doing great! just take your time and have fun with it." she said, encouragingly.

the young lady acknowledged y/n's gracious words, feeling more self-assured as a result. with renewed vigor, she started adorning her cookie, meticulously projecting her unique snowflake design using a piping bag.

while they were still embellishing their cookies, y/n conversed with her customers. her pleasant demeanor and affable personality won over the admiration of the customers.

they chuckled and engaged in banter while relishing the jovial ambiance of the celebration.

while in a lull between serving customers, y/n  seized the opportunity to observe their surroundings within the club.

the rest of the host club members were occupied tending to their areas, each with their own set of patrons. the atmosphere was intimate and snug due to the dim lighting and loud music.