important note.

IMPORTANT NOTE !

IMPORTANT NOTE !

this book has been gathering dust for a few months, but surprisingly, it has been in progress for over two years. i'm unsure if i'll ever finish it, especially since the slow burn concept, intended to enhance the story, has unfortunately slowed down the progression toward the ending.

i currently have several ongoing stories, and my studies have been consuming much of my time, making it challenging to provide regular updates for the book. i sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in the updates.

additionally, the idea of introducing more characters has proven to be less than ideal. i've decided to focus solely on concluding the story for the main characters, 6reeze and albedo, as adding the endings for the additional characters would only add more to my workload.

i apologize if you were expecting the additional endings, but considering the current pace, it's likely that this book might continue for another three years without concluding.

i appreciate your guys' understanding and support as you guys continue to read the book despite the slow updates. the encouragement means a lot to me, and i want to express my gratitude. i'm committed to finishing this book, and i still apologize for the changes in plans.

i share your eagerness to complete the story, and i assure you that i won't let the book remain discontinued. thank you for your patience and ongoing interest <3

sincerely, @ yyanqing