13 mount everest ain't got shit on me

mount everest ain't got shit on me,
'cause i'm on top of the world.
LABRINTH

CHAPTER 13   NEVER HAVE I EVER

CHAPTER 13 NEVER HAVE I EVER

scaramouche and y/n were in the middle of baking cookies, suddenly their front door abruptly opened, revealing venti waltzing his way in, followed by aether, xiao, and albedo.

then, at that point, there was kazuha at the couch sighing at their presence.

"what the fuck are you guys doing here?" scara remarked as he set the electric mixer down, and his eyes focused on kazuha as if questioning him, to which kazuha responded with a shake of his head.

"venti insisted on having a night at your guys' dorms," albedo recounted as he sat down on one of the couches and pulled out his sketchbook. "don't worry, they're sober for now," he added, referring to aether and venti.

meanwhile, xiao went to the refrigerator and opened it, earning you an irk mark when you realized he was probably going to take your food, "hey! you're not allowed to grab anything from there. just wait for the cookies."

you approached him and slammed the refrigerator door shut, to which xiao responded, "they'll probably taste bad." you rolled your eyes at him and didn't pay attention to what he said.

"scara! you definitely should try this wine!" venti crouched up jugs of wines in his arms and sat at the stools, his lips framing a grin while he confronted scaramouche, who wore an apron and held little chocolates in a bowl.

there was a moment of silence, with scaramouche scowling at venti and venti who hung tight for his response. until scara expressed, "fuck off." with that, scara started setting the little chocolates in the dough.

they were then stirred together by y/n. venti pouted and turned to face aether, "have you tried this?" he questioned, but albedo cut him off before aether could respond.

"that's enough, venti; you're banned from drinking alcohol," albedo piped in as he appeared behind venti and snatched the liquors from his grip.

"w-wait!!" shouted venti, leaping off the seat; however, albedo had already whisked them away; "for how long?!" venti inquired.

albedo didn't respond and returned to his spot to continue his sketch. not wanting to stare at venti's obnoxious puppy eyes, which he's most likely already throwing his way.

yet again venti was going to whine when you spoke out, "do you guys want to play a game? we have to wait for the cookies." you expressed and your eyes looked at scaramouche placing the tray of cookies in the oven.

"oh, i know!" venti said as he sprang up from his sulking position on the floor.