38 i'm a jealous, jealous, jealous girl

why? 'cause i'm a jealous,
jealous, jealous girl.
if i can't have you baby,
LANA DEL REY

if i can't have you baby, if i can't have you baby— LANA DEL REY

CHAPTER 38 MINI
CHRISTMAS TREE

as the semester break arrives, a sense of anticipation fills the university campus. students bustle between buildings, bundled in coats and carrying bags, their excitement palpable as they make their way toward the dormitories and parking lots.

the air is charged with a mix of relief and eagerness, as the academic routine gives way to the promise of a well-deserved break.

outside the dormitories, parents' cars are lined up, ready to whisk students away to their homes.

hugs, laughter, and a few sentimental moments punctuate the scene as friends and roommates bid each other farewell, promising to stay in touch during the break.

the familiar rhythm of rolling suitcases against the pavement serves as a backdrop to the heartwarming spectacle of reunions and goodbyes.

amidst the flurry of departures, the campus gradually empties, like a story reaching its temporary conclusion.

the pathways that once buzzed with academic fervor are now marked by the footprints of students heading homeward.

as the last car pulls away, the university stands in a state of hushed anticipation, ready to embrace the upcoming break and the eventual return of its vibrant community.

however, a particular leader of the host club stood with both arms crossed, observing (name) as she lounged in kazuha's dorm room for the entirety of the christmas break, unable to spend the holiday with her grandparents.

"i have faith that kazuha won't pull any funny business!" venti proclaimed, his bodyguards gathering an assortment of suitcases behind him.

venti had decided to pay a visit to both kazuha and (name), who had chosen to spend their break on campus.

(name) responded with a roll of her eyes, a wry smile tugging at her lips as she found venti's excessive protectiveness amusing.

kazuha, on the other hand, reassured venti that he would take excellent care of the girl with the h/c hair.

"don't fret too much, we'll make sure to keep you updated." kazuha's words seemed to finally alleviate venti's concerns.

"alright then! oh, and scaramouche asked me to pass this on to (name) since he wasn't able to bid her farewell before he left." the young man with twin braids handed a box of red velvet crinkles to kazuha.

the announcement caught (name)'s attention, prompting her to swiftly approach the doorway.

her gaze locked onto the box held by kazuha, while the fair-haired boy chuckled at (name), who seemed to gravitate towards them upon hearing the mention of food.