34 i might kill my ex, not the best idea

i might kill my ex, not the best idea.
his new girlfriend's next,
how'd i get here?
SZA

his new girlfriend's next, how'd i get here?— SZA

CHAPTER 34 SOMEONE

"oh my god, stop!"

gorou was laughing his ass off at you two as heizou kept hitting you with snowballs in the face despite your futile attempts to avoid them.

you threatened gorou, "help me or i'll cut off your tail!" and then got another snowball thrown in your face from heizou.

by the time the three of them exchanged joyful peals of laughter, snowflakes were fluttering everywhere, and it had already begun to snow.

y/n was attempting to flee from heizou but gorou made no move to save her and heizou continued to throw snowballs at her.

it seemed like a typical day with those three, but for the fact that members from the host club were observing from the side, venti in particular glaring at heizou.

the auburn-headed boy abducted the girl before venti had a chance to start building a snowman with y/n.

now as they are watching the three engage in a snowball fight, gorou is acting as a shield for y/n after being hit by a snowball.

gorou yelled, "she's going to cut off my tail!" after hearing heizou growl, "gorou! get out of the way!"

aether decided to divert the small boy after observing the tension their leader was exuding. he did this by grabbing a pile of snow and rolling it into a ball. raising his hand and hurling the snowball in venti's direction.

the others were caught by surprise by this and spotted aether laughing as venti turned to confront the laughing boy. a snowball was hurled at him before aether could respond, and scaramouche grinned.

following that, the five of them started hurling snowballs at each other, with the exception of albedo, until one of them hit heizou in the back.

this caused the mentioned male to turn around and notice them having a snowball fight as well.

gorou used this chance to toss a snowball at him, which prompted y/n to get another snowball and fling it at scaramouche as soon as she saw him being sidetracked.

a teal-eyed guy watched the war going on while he merely stood by the side, observing all of them playing and smiling as snowballs were hurled around.

he focused on scaramouche, who appeared to be grinning more than usual, and his eyes narrowed at this

albedo continued to observe them, tightening his grip on his sketchbook as a feeling of enviousness filled him.

the fact that albedo chose to remain alone rather than join the battle was obviously noted by y/n, who opted to take a break and observed it.