26 am i crazy? maybe we could happen

am i crazy? maybe we could happen.
yeah,
will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?
DOVE CAMERON

yeah,will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?— DOVE CAMERON

CHAPTER 26  MEGISTUS

the fresh papers on the bulletin board, which showed a picture of albedo and bennett sprinting down the corridor, made albedo, xiao, and y/n sweatdropped.

they also took a shaky shot of y/n and xiao, who happened to be trapped in the net at a specific second.

in the interim, venti busted into a flood of chuckling when he saw the title, aether giggled close by him. "boy love got found making out! feat. a bunch of cowards running away." aether read out loud prior to proceeding to laugh.

"newspaper club is nothing but a collection of individuals who make fake news," you muttered as you sighed heavily and snatched the piece of paper from the board and clumped it into a ball, dumping it in a nearby trashcan

scara who remained alongside you noticed the furious expression on your face. he then, at that point, spoke up, "let's grab some cold coffee from the vending machine again."

this certainly caused you to forget about the newspaper's foolish creators and focus on scaramouche.

the boy didn't waste any time trying to hear your response as he snatched your arm and began hauling you towards a close-by vending machine. leaving xiao and albedo with the two blockheads laughing on the floor.

a dark-purple-headed girl crossed both arms, unnoticed by them. frowning at y/n, who was merrily speaking with scaramouche. she spat out a 'tsk' before walking away, a sour emotion already overtaking her.

similarly, as mona had left, a pale blonde-headed young lady had blocked mona's path. she shifted her head to the side as she in a flash saw the demeanor on her friend's face.

"what riled you up so much?"

before responding to lumine, mona brought her thumb finger to her lips, intending to bite her fingernail, and a slew of ideas flashed through her head. "the h/c-haired person is getting too close to him."

this piqued lumine's curiosity, as she was already pointing out. "isn't that person a male, don't tell me... scaramouche is gay..." lumine realized, which made mona sigh.

"that's absurd, scara isn't the kind to like boys," mona muttered, "but how come that special student already captured his eye?" lumine remained silent for a minute.

lumine is completely mindful of mona's crush on scaramouche, it has been happening since middle school. mona used to be seatmates with the boy and some way or another grew close to him, however, mona never dared to confess to him.

in spite of her efforts to let mona know that scaramouche doesn't deserve her, the girl was stubborn and continued to wish for something that would never happen.