20 i'll be there to love you right

if you need someone to hold you,
someone to talk on the phone to.
i promise that i'll be there to love you right.
CANDID

CHAPTER 20  FEELINGS

after assisting aether in cleaning up after a long day at the host club, you finally arrived at the dorms.

a delightful fragrance of cooking had hit your nose just as you had opened the door and entered your dorm, causing you to tilt your head in wonder. you removed your shoes first, leaving only your socks, before rushing over to the source of the smell.

scaramouche was preparing fried rice in front of the stove, the scent was already filling the room, and the boy appeared completely engaged in his task.

"wow, when did you learn how to cook?" you exclaimed as you put your bag on your bed, scara's attention drawn to you.

he cynically commented, "since you were born," he rolled his eyes at her statement, eventually finishing his cooking and going over to collect two plates.

y/n had already taken a seat at the little table for two persons in their kitchen dining area. her stomach grumbled softly in hunger because she hadn't had a substantial meal since the afternoon.

apart from the sweets, that is.

scaramouche placed the remaining half of the rice on a dish before repeating the process with the other plate. he then walked over to the table and set the dishes down, noting the drool that was ready to flow from y/n's mouth.

chuckling at the sight, "it's still hot, so don't rush yourself," he stated as he handed her the dish before going to grab two glasses of water.

you needed to help him, however, he was at that point doing it all alone and had left you to enjoy the dinner he had prepared.

you grabbed the fork and spoon and rapidly began cramming your mouth with the fried rice, completely forgetting it was hot, moaning in delight.

you never anticipated scaramouche to be able to cook, much less make a decent meal. it seemed like the flavors were clashing in your mouth and that it was melting in your mouth?

it's difficult to explain, but you seemed to love the dish anyway. scaramouche, who had just returned, his eyes widening slightly as he saw how you had already completed eating, an empty dish that had previously held the fried rice, a minute ago.

"what's your secret recipe?" you questioned immediately, while the boy sat across from you and handed you a cup of water.

"skills," he said plainly, eliciting a deadpan from you that he didn't seem to care.