10 i could be a better boyfriend than him

i could be a better boyfriend than him.
i could do the shit that he never did.
DOVE CAMERON

CHAPTER 10  HIMBO

CHAPTER 10 HIMBO

the next morning, the school grounds were already bustling with food vendors, cafés, and stores, as well as rollercoasters and a ferris wheel. the sight caused the h/c-haired girl to gasp.

how come these rich people can get a rollercoaster and a ferris wheel in a span of a few days. in the meantime, albedo chuckled at this while xiao was looking at an almond tofu stand.

"so, is there anything that grabbed your eye?" albedo questioned, his gaze falling on y/n, who was still gaping in awe at the festival that had devolved into a carnival.

"not much," you shrugged, "maybe we might get almond tofu for xiao?" you suggested, your glance falling on xiao, who maintained his sight on the stated stand as albedo hummed in agreement.

unfortunately, the other members of the host club have to practice for their 'concert' tomorrow and are unable to join albedo, xiao, and y/n in attending the festival. the festival was already bustling, with many older people pleasantly strolling past, followed by some judges recruited by the school.

yes, the school festival is in a competition; the winner, who gathered the most people and money, received a trophy, while the runners-up received merely medals. "can i have all the-" xiao began pulling his wallet and placed a large sum of money on the counter as the trio stood at the stand.

"just three," albedo cut him off, smiling at the store owner, a dark, indigo-black haired girl who eagerly accepted the money and said, "coming right up!" xiangling hurried to the kitchen and notified her father.

you, albedo, and xiao all proceeded to seat at one of the tables. xiao gave albedo a quiet glance, but the boy disregarded the emo's piercing stare. there was an unpleasant pause between, and you were silently watching the folks and their children pass by.

"have you ever been on one of those rides?" albedo asked, drawing your attention to him. "they were very pricey, so i never got to one," you responded, shaking your head and frowning slightly.

xiao's ears pricked up in interest to your response, and he stopped glaring at the ashy blond-headed boy, speaking up, "we can go to one if you like," xiao offered, beating albedo to it.

"no thanks,i don't want you people to use money on-" albedo cut off your speech once more, "it makes no difference; we have lots of money, so let us spoil you for a while. we can't afford to squander a chance like this, right?"

the girl gazed at him in surprise, her mind racing, and all she could think was, 'that sounded hot.' before swiftly putting her filthy thoughts to rest. "are you sure?" she coughed nervously.

albedo and xiao nodded in unison, however before the discussion could proceed. xiangling showed up with the plate of almond tofu, putting it down on the table, "enjoy your meal!" she grinned at them, prior to turning around to return to her stall.

 xiangling showed up with the plate of almond tofu, putting it down on the table, "enjoy your meal!" she grinned at them, prior to turning around to return to her stall

them three began to stroll around the place after filling their stomachs with almond tofu, particularly xiao who ate more than them. albedo's eyes rested on a stall with a variety of art supplies, which caught his attention. he walked up to the stall, xiao, on the other hand, was trailing him.

meanwhile, y/n wandered away from the two of them (unnoticed by the two) when her eyes observed a dango milk stall, as well as some dangos.

when she raised her head, she was confronted by purple eyes. a tall woman with long braided violet hair, and one more woman remained alongside her which looked like the other.

"what a cute boy you are," the other lady spoke out, her long violet hair down, contrasting her other twin's braided hair. you talked and blinked a few times, "how much are these?" you inquired as you took your money out of your pocket.

"you don't have to pay for it; you can take one for free since you're cute," makoto, the lady with her hair down, stated, as her twin ei stood by and observed them interact. you blinked twice and realized you wouldn't be able to persuade her.

"uhm, sure. i'll have one please," ei gave you the dango milk, while you smiled back at her in return. before you could thank them, a voice boomed, drawing the three of you's attention.

"hey! where's kujou? we still have a match to do!" a tall guy slammed his palms onto the counter, causing the dangos on the table to rattle, while the guy didn't even see you as he bumped into you while his eyes were fixed on the twins.

oddly enough, the person had red horns in his head and his chest well... is revealing and there were some straps covering his tiddies, and there were red tattoos. he was still wearing his blazer, however, it was totally unbuttoned.

"didn't she tell you to quit bothering her?" makoto sighed and crossed her arms, as you rolled your eyes at this unknown man.

at this, arataki itto grumbled, as though he had finally recognized your presence. almost making him gasp in surprise since he hadn't realized you were there the whole time, "i'm so sorry my lady- i mean- boy." when he saw your uniform, itto had to correct himself.

before moving on to the attractive females, you gave him a glance, "thank you so much, i'll buy more tomorrow." you smiled at them, and makoto simply smiled back, while ei responded with a nod, "have fun, cute boy."

just as you were about to walk away, itto called out, "hey boy!" forcing you to turn around and sigh. "i have a name and it's y/n," you remarked, opening the dango milk and setting the straw inside.

although, itto in a real sense disregarded it and continued to refer to you as 'boy', "hey boy, are you crossdressing?"

END OF CHAPTER 10 !

⟶ chapter written; february 16 2022

chapter written; february 16 2022

i'm so sorry for not updating for like a month </3 i was busy updating my encanto books and doing schoolwork, but don't worry i'll be updating this book from time to time!