03 real pussy pleaser

that boy is a real pussy pleaser
NICKI MINAJ & MIKE WILL MADE-IT

that boy is a real pussy pleaser— NICKI MINAJ & MIKE WILL MADE-IT

CHAPTER 03 CUSTOMERS

as many girls crowded into the room, the host club eventually opened its doors. you noted how the boys interacted with the women; unexpectedly, scaramouche, despite his angry demeanor, did an excellent job.

you watched as he yanked the girl's hands away from him and insulted her, though the girls fangirled, and others said, "i don't mind being insulted by scara!" to which the others agreed.

the h/c-haired girl's sweat-dropped, and she turned to face aether, who stood next to her, scribbling something on his notepad. "yes, this is entirely normal if you choose scaramouche as your host," the boy spoke as if he had read her mind.

as she nodded her head in understanding, she let out an 'ah'. y/n looked over at albedo, who was sketching his customer's form. she observed how the boy was smiling at the customer as he sketched her.

then there was kazuha, who had a group of girls surrounding him while he sat on the couch reciting one of his poems to them. meanwhile, xiao was discreetly eating his almond tofu while listening to the stories of the customers, but he would occasionally make a comment.

venti was strumming his lyre, creating a melody, and his customers were silently listening and admiring the male's talent.

you've deduced that this place is indeed bustling, as each of them served their customers, except aether, who remained next to her, his gaze fixed on his work.

suddenly two girls quickly approached you, one girl's eyes glittering like stars. "you must be the new host?" a pale blue-haired girl and a girl with light purple hair tied into waist-length twin tails approached your figure.

you nodded, recalling your goal at this point, 'to steal the ladies'. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my ladies," you spoke, flashing them a sweet smile and gently taking ganyu's hand, kissing the top of her palm.

the gesture caused the mentioned girl's face to flush crimson, and she responded, "please be my host! together with my friend, keqing." ganyu requested, her face still flushed scarlet.

aether quietly smirked; it was the first step toward y/n becoming a host, and he was pleased that the girl was progressing. you nodded in agreement with ganyu's request, entirely ignoring keqing's stern stare.

"follow me," you said, smiling as you walked over to one of the empty couches. however, as you were passing by scaramouche's area, his hand suddenly yanked towards your chest, causing you to yelp in surprise.