★ shikanoin heizou

whenever i seem exhausted,
will you pull me into the middle of the rain
and run with me again?
LEE HAMIN, SEASON OF BLOSSOMS

whenever i seem exhausted, will you pull me into the middle of the rainand run with me again?— LEE HAMIN, SEASON OF BLOSSOMS

this is just a backstory between y/n and heizou! feel free to skip , i'm just craving for heizou content 🏃

NOTE: they are in middle school.

RADIANT

he was the school's troublemaker, and she was the school's high achiever; they lived in entirely separate worlds. he is prone to getting into mischief and ending himself in detention for who knows how long.

y/n, on the other hand, keeps out of trouble and maintains high marks in order to be successful in the future. given the conditions, they should never be paired together.

you always thought the boy's need for attention was ludicrous, and he even went so far as to play a prank on their teacher. heizou, on the other hand, has always thought of you as a two-goody pair of two shoes and has never bothered you.

everything changed in an afternoon, and you ended up separating yourself from the rest of the group and snuck inside the library, which is strictly off-limits to students for a variety of reasons.

you groaned as you leaned against the door, already mumbling to yourself unaware of a particular troublemaker sleeping on one of the far-back tables.

"god, their two faces are so evident," you grumbled, massaging your temples as a headache threatened to emerge; you'd only consented to join their little circle of friends because you'd always been alone.

but you were never unaware of why they chose to spend out with you in the first place, which was to use you for their academics, which they were too lazy to bother with at the time.

while you were buried in your own thoughts, a cool sensation brushed against your cheek, jolting you out of your reverie and putting you face to face with the auburn-haired boy holding a soda can.