30 i never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop i love so much

i've fallen quite hard over you,
if i didn't know you i'd rather not know,
if i couldn't have you i'd rather be alone.
i never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop i love so much.
LANDON PIGG

CHAPTER 30 FALLING IN LOVE AT A COFFEE SHOP

one afternoon, as kazuha sat across from you and sipped his coffee, you were taking notes in your notebook. while working on your schoolwork that is due the next week, you snatched up your dark caramel frappé and took a drink.

then, at that point, unexpectedly you recalled your free cinnamon that you couldn't obtain prior, cursing your mind for failing to remember something like this. you shut your notebook and stood up from the couch.

the boy before you brought his eyebrow up accordingly as he was going to ask you, you replied, "i'll simply go get the free cinnamon that i forgot about." procuring a gesture from kazuha, you immediately rushed over to the counter.

since everyone usually placed their orders via tablets, there were hardly any customers utilizing the counter to place their orders. unaware of a male with light green hair streaks next to you and his raven-like ears began to quiver

y/n made her way to the front and called out to one of the staff. the voice grabbed tighnari's attention and he immediately took a look next to him, an individual with h/c-short hair completely got his gaze, and noticed the boy telling about his free cinnamon.

you were entirely absorbed in watching the staff get your free cinnamon when you turned to look at the person next to you and saw a boy with a crimson flush on his cheeks. when you noticed him gazing at you, the situation just became worse.

the staff came back with a plate of cinnamon, and as you were about to inquire whether the boy was okay, you thanked them and took it. refocusing on the person who abruptly disappeared next to you.

you instantly looked around, blinked twice, and wondered where the male had gone off, but all you did was shrug and walk back to kazuha's table. putting the boy entirely out of your mind to concentrate on your assignment.

tighnari, who never imagined a boy to appear that cute, hid beneath one of the tables in the meantime as his face grew heated and hotter by the second.

he put his hand up to his chest and grasped it, attempting to halt the pounding of his heart against his chest from its quick beating.

suddenly, he heard a voice call out for him as collei grabbed the back of his collar and yanked him out from beneath the table, "tighnari what are you doing?"