Chp 5

No Ones Perspective

Around 6am, Xiao wakes up and hears some noises from his living room. He usually wakes up around this time since no one wakes up at 6. He gets out of bed and almost trips over Venti sleeping on the ground. "Oh yeah, forgot he was here.." he mumbled as he walks to his door, opening it and walking out.

"Good morning Xiao, Childe is on the phone right now." He warns him, sipping on his steaming hot coffee. How does it not burn his tongue? "Um, okay.." He says as he walks to the kitchen, grabbing out a frozen waffle and puts it in the toaster. "Alright, got that taken care of, his mom will be here shortly to pick him up!" Childe says putting his phone in his pocket. "Speaking of which, Xiao did you wake Venti up?"

"No." He says not looking at Childe talking to him. "Alright, I'll go wake him up so he can be prepared for his mom." He says turning towards the bedroom. "Why is his mom even coming, shouldn't we just take him with us?" Xiao asks confused. "I called his mom to bring him to the doctor. She said she'll take the day off too." Xiao just nods letting him go in.

Childe wakes Venti up and Venti waits in their living room couch, falling asleep not being used to waking up so early. Shortly Venti's mom knocks on the door, seeming in a rush to get to Venti. They answer and she runs up to the half asleep child on the couch. "My poor Venven... What could've done this too you... Thank you for calling me! I'll go take him now, thank you again!" Childe and Zhongli tell her it was no problem and tell her goodbye, while Xiao kinda ignored the whole thing, just sitting at the counter eating the waffle he made earlier and watching his phone.
.
.
.
"You guys should be free to go, you can go to the receptionist to pay." The doctor tells Venti's mom. Venti just sits there, disappointed that his mom had to take a day off for him. "Thank you!" She says, motioning Venti to come with her. He hops off the bed and follows after her, fidgeting with the sleeve of his shirt. He was still extremely tired, by then it was 12. The doctor told his mom to let him take a week off of school And to rest up a bit. Although he was relieved, he was nervous for the day when he comes back.

They hop in the car and start to drive home. "Venti, now that your fully awake, can you tell me what happened. Are you getting picked on at school again?" She asked, extremely concerned about her son. "No.. I just... walked into an open locker. I wasn't paying attention." He told her, leaning his head on his hand looking out the car window.

"There's no way something like that could cause you to break your nose! What actually happened? I'm your mother, you can tell me." She told him. He just repeated his story. She sighed And continued driving till they got home. Once there Venti immediately got changed into some comfy clothes and laid on his bed. His mother knocked on his door, letting him know that there was some leftovers in the fridge for when he's hungry. He knew she had to go back to work, even though she said she'll take the day off. After she left, the boy pulled his blankets over him letting sleep take over.

After 2 hours Venti had woken from his slumber. He walked out to the kitchen, finding it weird for the house to be so quiet. It was nice. He had never really been home alone for so long before. His mom and sister are going to be home soon though, so he'd just have to enjoy the quietness while it lasted. He grabbed some of the leftovers from the night before. There never really was any leftovers, but because he wasn't there for the night this must've been his. He heated the food, it was just spaghetti. As soon as he sat down he heard some knocking on the door.

"Coming!" He yelled cheerfully. As soon as he opened the door he was greeted by a hug from his sister. "Ventiii!! Klee missed you!!" She told him, hugging him as tight as he could. "I missed you too." He said while patting her head. His mom looked at her children, smiling. "Have you eaten yet?" She asked. "I just heated the leftovers when you guys knocked." He explained. "Alright, we'll Klee go to your room and do your homework, let Venti eat alright." "M'kay!!" She ran up the stairs to her room.

After Venti ate he too went up to his room. He then went in the group chat with his friends.
.
.
.

[poop💩🚽🪰]

Who changed the gc name 😔[venti

Xingqiu] Was wondering the same thing smh
So immature 😔😔

Razor🐺] Bennett

Bennett] HEY
FISCHEL TOLD ME TOO

Fischel the best] Why would I, ✨Fischel✨, tell you to do something like that?
Can't believe you would blame me for such a foolish action
Maybe we just weren't ment for eachother
😔💔

Bennett] NOOO IM SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
IT WAS ME OKAY
AHHHHHHHH
PLEAEE
PLAESE*
PLEADE***

Fischel the best] Fine, I guess I can give you just 1 last chance 🙄

Chongyun] lol imagine getting threatened to a break up because of a name

Xingqiu] lmao imagine

Y'all making me feel lonely 😢 [Venti

Xingqiu] Hey Venti, where were you today? You never miss a day? What happened to your ✨perfect attendance✨?

I broke my nose lol [Venti

Chongyun] Oh no, you okay
What happened

Fischel] How?

Xingqiu] Oof

Razor] Hope ur ok

Bennett] Felt that

😔👊 [Venti
Anyways, ran into an open locker.
Also gtg ttyl

Fischel] PFFJJSIWNWKFAFAGHAH

Xingqiu] LMFAOAOAOAO

Fischel] Bennett move

Bennett] HEY!! THAT ONKY HAPPENED ONCE!!

Xingqiu] OMFG RLLY HABAKAJABAH

Chongyun] Oh bye Venti, hope you get better!

Xingqiu] Oh didn't even know you were leaving lol
Ttyl

Fischel] Good bye dear friend, hope you heal soon <3

Bennett] Do I get a heart 🥺

Fischel] No. Because of earlier.

Bennett] WHATT

Venti turns off his phone and watches some Tv. Still bored but too tired to read anymore. Hopefully the TV will distract him from thinking about what will happen once he goes to school again.

Published: December 7
Word-Count: 1079