Chp 10

No Ones Perspective

They all got in the car, Xiao sitting in the passenger seat and Venti in the back, Childe was driving, obviously. The car ride was silent, they would just play there phones. Childe could hear the quiet sounds from Venti's phone, due to him not bringing his headphone, he turned the volume down low so it wouldn't bother the driver so much. Xiao had his headphones in, ignoring everything around him, the volume was so loud Childe could hear a bit of his as well, but decided to talk to him about that some other time. He was definitely listening to MCR, or something like that.

Eventually they arrived at Xiao's house so Venti could run inside and grab his keys from his back and ran back inside the car. Then not long after they got to Venti's house after he told Childe the address. It was about the same size as Xiao's. Venti opened the car door and said "alright be right back!" Then closed it and walked to the front of the house. He grabbed the keys and went to unlock the door.

He finally opened it and jumped from the random appearance of his new friend. "Took you long enough." Xiao said walking inside behind Venti. "Oh, Yeah.." he said laughing nervously, acting like he wasn't just jump scared from the scary looking boy behind him. "Why are you coming inside, wanna look around while I grab my stuff? I can show you real quick if you want?" Venti said. Xiao just shrugged. "Eh, I don't care, my dad just wanted me to 'occupy' you while you grab your clothes." He said shaking his head. "Alrighty then, follow me!" Venti said running towards his room, hoping Xiao was following, which he was.

Venti opened the door to his room, and Xiao was surprised. "Sorry for the mess, I usually let my sister play in here since she can't play in her bedroom, she shares with my mom." He says giggling. Xiao felt a little awkward just waiting there by the door watching Venti as he picks out some clothes. Guess he was a lot more picky for what he wears then Xiao was. He decided to look around the room, locking his eyes to an unfamiliar object.

"What's this?" Xiao asked, pointing at the seemingly expensive looking item. "A uh.. mini...harp?" Xiao was just confused, he's never been into playing instruments and had no idea what it was. "Oh! That's my Lyre! I practice it here since they won't let me play at school. I can bring it with me and play you something once we get back. If you want, of course!" "Do what you want." Xiao said, sitting down into Venti's bed. He would have said yes straight away, wanting to hear the boy playing, but his ego wouldn't let him.

"Alright! Well I got all my clothes, I'm gonna get a bag to put them in then we can go." Venti says rushing out of the room. Xiao gets up, grabbing the Lyre that Venti already forgot. Forgetful much? He found Venti at his couch shoving everything into a bag. "Here, you didn't grab it." Xiao hands him the instrument. "Oh thanks, I was gonna go back and grab it but thanks for bringing it over here!" He then swings the bag over his shoulder and grabs the Lyre, ushering Xiao to hurry up and get to the car. Venti locks the door and they both get in the car, waiting till they arrive at Xiao's house.

As they walk inside Venti immediately goes into Xiao's room to put his stuff in there. Xiao walks in and closes the door, which gets Venti's attention. "You gonna play?" Xiao asked, hoping Venti didn't think that Xiao really wanted to listen, which is exactly what Xiao wanted to do. Venti nodded and sat down on the bed. "I didn't bring my music sheets with me so I may mess up on some parts." Venti warned before grabbing the Lyre and playing it.

It let off a beautiful tune to which Xiao could listen to all day. There was a note off here and there, but it wasn't super noticeable. After the song was over Venti looks at Xiao, seeing him smiling, which cause Venti to smile. "Ya know~ you look nice when you smile. So I'm guessing you liked the song?!" Venti asked. Xiao got flustered but tried to shake it off, it's not the first time he's heard this anyways.

"Yeah it sounded nice I guess." He replied, again trying not to break his 'ego'. A bit of the time went by, he got a call from his mom, just confirming if he was spending the night or not. He started to feel really hungry, just too remember he never eaten earlier. They were going too when getting boba but Childe only got the boba. His stomach starts to rumble, embarrassingly. "You hungry? I'll ask my dad to make something, my pops is gonna be here soon anyways." Xiao said getting up and leaving the room. Venti just layer there, it was a pretty exhausting day. He just hopes he won't get scolded by him mom.

A/N- A bit short but ay, I got caught up in most of my schoolwork so that's a plus! Just gotta work on an essay I have no idea how to write!

Also I won 50/50 for the second time and got Itto!! I'm so happy!!!

That's all, bye bye!!

Published: December 14
Word-Count: 933