Chp 18

^Artist: Lolevercelle on Twitter

I changed up Venti's schedule from chp because I was looking at it and realized I fucked up a bunch of his classes, that's what I get for writing at 2am ig

No Ones Perspective

-Mention on Blood, Violence, and Swearing-

As school went by, Venti was stuck laying on the ground in the storage room. He eventually woke up, but with excruciating pain and wasn't able to move, so he just forced himself back to sleep.

After the last bell rang, Diluc was walking towards the bathroom to see what his brother was up to while attempting to skip class. While he was calling him earlier, he was standing outside of the classroom, so he saw as Keaya walked out of the back walls of the bathroom. Though, Diluc wasn't expecting to actually find anything, if he saw any graffiti on the walls he could use that to get his annoying brother in trouble.

He walked in the bathrooms, checking in each stall to see if anything was there. Finding nothing, he walked out of the bathroom, a bit disappointed he couldn't use anything against Keaya. He looked over at the storage room door thinking if Keaya could have gone in there instead.

He slowly opened to door and his eyes widen. He was not expecting to see some kid lying there beaten. He quickly ran over to him to see if he was okay, he never met Venti before so he didn't know who he was. "Holy fuck what the hell is wrong with that shithead!? Hey! Are you alright!?" Diluc asks gently touching his shoulder. Venti, waking up, looked up from the ground to see who it was. His eye sight was very blurry so he couldn't make out the one helping him, just that he had bright red hair.

Diluc saw his face and panicked a bit, seeing lots of blood smeared all over. Not know really what to do he just asked a few questions. "A-Are you able to move at all?" Venti shook his head, tears rolling down from his eyes. He wasn't able to hold his head up anymore and dropped his head back on the ground. Diluc mumbled a concerned "alright" and gently picked him up. He whimpered a bit with every movement. "Hey I'm gonna check to feel if anything may be broken alright. It's gonna hurt a bit." Diluc told him.

After feeling around and asking Venti a few more questions, Diluc was pretty sure that nothing was broken. "Alright, I don't think anything's broken, so I'm gonna bring you to the bathroom and wash you up a bit. Okay?" He told him, hoping that he could see a teacher that could help him out, or at least someone. "Y-...Yeah..." Venti said with a weak voice.

He carefully picked him up and carried him towards the door. 'He's lighter than I thought he would be' Diluc said to himself as he opened the door. He walked them over towards the bathroom when Venti got a call from someone. Being too weak to pick it up, Diluc grabbed the phone. "Is it alright if I answer this for you?" He asked Venti, which he shook his head yes.

He read the contact name "Xiao" and pressed the answer button, to which Xiao immediately started talking.

"Venti where are you? Are we still walking together? I've been waiting here for 30 minutes, everyone's left by now."

Diluc took a second to answer but said "Your a friend of Venti right? Are you still around the school?"

Xiao was shocked and nervous when he heard someone else's voice. "Who are you!? What happened!? And I am, why!?" Diluc sighed in relief. "Thank god, please come back to the school and go to the bathroom near the cafeteria entrance. The one in the hallway." Xiao quickly hung up and dashed over there, while Diluc set down Venti's phone and wet some paper towels to clean his face with.

It stung him a bit but quickly the cold water started to feel nice on his face. "Your friend, Xiao, is on their way over here. He can help you home." Venti smiled a bit after hearing that. "I wish the nurse actually stayed around this time like she's supposed to, I would have brought you there instead." Diluc said with a sigh. After around a minute, you could hear the loud footsteps of Xiao running in the hallway.