Chp 35

So ready for Scaramouche rn _||○

MY FUCKING DOCTOR TOLD ME MY 4YO SISTER IS GUNNA GROW TO BE WAY TALLER THEN ME! WTF IS THIS GENE BULLSHIT HERE!!!

No ones perspective

There's two bells before a class starts. A warning bell and the late bell. The warning bell had just rung and that made Xiao even more nervous. 'Where in the hell is he?!' He already texted Venti if he was okay and Venti left him on read.

Then the door opened and there was a happy Venti walking over to his desk. Xiao glared at him before shooting him a message.

Xiao
WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!
Read

Venti looked up from the phone and smirked.

Venti
Ehe

And now Xiao was annoyed. He'll just curse at Venti later, the late bell just rung and he didn't want to get in trouble with the teacher already.

The class passed by and now Xiao was waiting by the door for Venti, who was taking his time like normal. Then Kaeya walked by he gave Venti's hair a little tug and left. Xiao glared at Kaeya, who just glared right back. Venti finally finished and met with Xiao at the door.

"Venti. What the fuck took you so long earlier? I was worried." Venti shrugged. "I dunno, didn't feel long for me. Just got a biiiit distracted. You were totally worried tho-" Xiao cut him off. "Yeah, of course I was worried! You even left me on read!" He huffed. "Fine fine, your right. Well I'm gonna head to class now, cya!" And he ran off again for the second time today. Xiao just sighed and walked to his class.

The rest of the school day was boring. Xiao was walking to Venti's last period so they could walk home together. As he approached the classroom he heard Venti and some other kid arguing. Which obviously worried him.

"I didn't cheat!" Xiao heard Venti scream as he opened the door, no one in the room noticing him. "She was the one who gave me th-" "Shut it you fucking shit! I saw you looking at her test! You probably blackmailed her or something!" "I did not!" The one arguing with Venti was a tall guy with short blue hair but a ponytail on the side, and had a mole by his eye. There was a girl in the back, which Xiao is assuming the one they were saying Venti was cheating off of.

"You decided since she can't speak up for herself that you would take advantage of her! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled back Venti up to a corner. "I wouldn't take advantage of her! How could you say that about your sister when she's right there! What's wrong with you!?" The guy raised his hand to slap him and his sister screamed. "Ayato that's enough! Stop!" Which made him stop for a minute but he yelled back, "no! I'm teaching him not to use you again!" And then turned around to slap him again before Xiao caught his wrist. Which luckily he could reach.

"Oh for fucks sake now your boyfriend is here! What do you want?!" Ayato scoffed. "What are you doing?" Xiao acted calm, he wanted to seem more mature...but really didn't wanna get suspended again... not again... "This little shit cheated on an important test and took advantage of her. If the teacher isn't going to do anything about it, I will!" He told Xiao, snatching his wrist back.

(Did not just almost fucking die getting up the ladder to my bed)

"I didnt take advantage of her!" Venti yelled. "Shut it!" Ayato yelled. Xiao looked at the girl who was just nervously watching them, staying quiet. "Did he copy from you?" Xiao asked. "No! I tried telling him he didn't but he doesn't believe me." She angrily replied. "Yes he did Ayaka! I watched him, you don't have to lie anymore he's not gonna do anything to you!" Ayato yelled concerned. "Why does he think Venti copied you, did he do anything?" Xiao asked and Ayaka shook her head. "No, I just asked him about a question and he explained it! Ayato I'm telling you he didn't cheat!" She explained. "Look at that, he's innocent. Venti let's go." "Fine. I want some boba anyways." Ayato said annoyed and moved so Venti could get away.

"Fucking ass." Venti mumbled while walking out the door with Xiao. "Wow, trouble is always around you, huh?" Xiao said lifting and eyebrow. "Unfortunately. But whatever, I'm used to it I guess. The picking on, I mean." Venti looks down, annoyed. It was awkward silence at first before Xiao asks, "Hey Ven, how long have people been picking on you for?"

"Since 6th grade. Then it got pretty bad and i told my mom. It stopped for a while and then came back then Kaeya and now I'm here. But along as I don't get hurt, it doesn't really matter I guess. It's just... annoying." He was shocked again. He knew it had happened before, Xingqiu and Chongyun told him that, but he didn't know it went on for that long. "Oh."

A little bit before they got to Venti's house, Venti let out a loud dramatic groan. "Ughhh I'm so tired.." he complained. "Want me to carry you?" Xiao chuckle. "Yeah." And now Xiao is carrying Venti while Venti talks about random things that happened today. Xiao happily listened away.

A/N I told you Ayato was pretty cool (:

I actually don't care for Ayato and skipped over him and got c1 Venti lol. He's gonna come back, but he's not gonna be another Kaeya. Maybe....

He does like boba tho so I don't hate him. I'm kinda thinking about doing Thoma x Diluc or Thoma x Ayaka (Thomato is overrated...
/jjjjjjj I just wanna do sm different then most stories lol)

Published: Sep 14 2022
Word-Count: 994