Chp 30

I couldn't find the artist ): but I thought this is a nice drawing for this chapter

I was so excited for the Lantern Rite, then procrastinated on doing it till now when there's 2 days left and I gotta do it on 2 different accounts. I just spent like 3-4 hours trying to finish the 2 archon quests you gotta do before you can even start the lantern quest so hopefully I'll finish the event. I hadn't even fought Childe before on my second accounts so I did a lot today.
(_ _).o○

(Update; I got Zhongli on my second account so I don't have to finish it anymore and I finished it in 1 day on my main, super tired now but well worth it)

Also for some reason I'm so fucking cold, and it's all the time too, like my whole family is sweating to death while my hands and legs are fucking numb from how cold I am and idk why I'm so cold, Ik it's not Bc it's winter here Bc I live in Florida where is barley even winter or cold, and I feel the same way in summer lol T^T

~~~~
No Ones Perspective
-Swearing-

After a bit more chaotic rounds, Chongyun put down his remote and stood up, stretching his arms up. "Alright, while you guys play some more, I'm gonna make some dinner." He stated. "Oh oh! Let me help!"Venti said while jumping up. "Are you sure, your like terrible at cooking." Xingqiu said while raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, didn't you almost burn your house down while making mac n' cheese?" Chongyun asked.

"And didn't you text us like twice before about burning fucking water?" Xingqiu added. "Not to mention the time you actually successfully made some eggs for your sister, went to put them in the freezer to let them cool off faster, spilt the plate and made the eggs go everywhere, picked them off the freezer floor and still gave them to your sister?" Chongyun also added. Venti just stood there embarrassed, hearing Xiao laugh at what their saying. "That!- Yeah that's true... But I won't cook anything! I'll...I'll just hand him the stuff!!"
(All of these are based on real things that I have done, Venti, you are not alone... Even with the egg incident :,) )

My cat won't let me type :,(

Anyways back to the story

When Venti and Chongyun were in the kitchen getting everything ready so Chongyun could start cooking, they could here the arguing from the other two. "YOUR CHEATING!!" "NO IM NOT YOU JUST SUCK!" "YES YOU ARE!! STOOOOP!! FUCK YOU!!" "FUCK YOU!" "OW YOU BITC-" "OW FUCK YOU!" And so on, leaving Venti and Chongyun laughing in the kitchen instead of cooking.

"Hey Venti could you turn on the water and make it hot while I find the pan?" Chongyun asked. "Yup!" Venti walked over to the sink and turned on the water, got distracted and after a minute stuck his hand under the water forgetting it was hit and burned himself. "OW! ow ow owwww!.." Venti said while clutching onto his hand, Chongyun just watched putting a hand over his face, before sticking the pan under the water filling it up. Once he was done he turned the water could and put the pan on the stove. "Put your hand under the wa-" "No! Why would I do that again?" Venti asked confused. "...it's cold it'll help with the burn.." He said while turning on the burner.

Venti got up from the floor, which he was laying on being over dramatic about his burned hand, and stuck it under the cold water, immediately feeling relief. "Haaaaa~ much better..."Venti said sighing, making Chongyun slightly smile at how dramatic his friend is. "Jeez, your so dramatic. Surprised your not in theater?" Chongyun said giggling, making Venti dramatically offended and leaving his mouth open.
"I am not dramatic, my hand really hurts!" Venti pouted, but obviously being super dramatic. "Sure whatever you say." Chongyun states before looking back at the water and adding the raw spaghetti. "Your such a meanie." Venti pouted.

"NOOOOO!!! FUUUUUC- oops..." Xiao screamed before realizing what he did. "Are you serious?" Xingqiu said before bursting in laughter. "YOU BROKE THE DAME CONTROLLER!!" He said while clutching his stomach from his laughter. "I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!!! ITS YOUR FAULT!!" "HOW IS IT MY FAULT!?" "YOU- YOU CRASHED INTO ME!!" "I DID NOT!!!" Xingqiu stands up and sighs, finally calming down from his laughter. Xiao just sat there embarrassed, but tried to hid it by playing his phone.

"Come on, we're going to the store to get a new controller. Your paying, by the way." Xingqiu said while wait for Xiao to reply. "Fine, but why can't we just use one of the other controllers for now?" Xiao asked. "Because if I forget about it, knowing you you'll probably take advantage of that." Xingqiu said raising an eyebrow to see if he was correct. "Damn. Fine, let's go. Tell the others." Xiao sighed in disappointment.

Xingqiu walked in the kitchen, the other two knowing exactly what happened and snickering about it. "Yo, we're gonna go... to the store real quick." Venti looked over at him, before smirking. "Oh yeah, and to do what? OH! Your not gonna steal my mans are you! And saying that right infront of your boyfriend too." Venti said while shaking his head like he was disappointed. "WHAT THE FUCK!? NOO!! He broke the damn controller so he's buying a new one." Xingqiu said embarrassed of his accusation.

"We know, we heard everything. You guys are loud by the way." Chongyun said while Venti was trying to contain his laughter. "WHAT!? WHAT THE HELL VENTI!?" He sighs. "Be quick, we're- I'm almost done." Chongyunsaid before getting pushed by an angry Venti "I helped too!!" "Alright, cya!" Xingqiu said while waving and turning back towards where Xiao was. "Bye!" Both Venti and Chongyun said.

After about 20 minutes, Xiao and Xingqui get back and the other two are putting the food in bowls. It was just classic spaghetti since Chongyun used all his cooking energy with the food and snacks he made for lunch.

A/N- My parents are nasty, talking about what their gonna do tonight loudly RIGHT behind me!! T^T I don't wanna hear that!!

Also gotta wake up early tomorrow and actually have to clean my room so my friend can come to my house :,D

Also some things I made for another AU I've made, I may write it once this story ends, which won't be for a while.

I think I made Xiao's head too big but whatever, the camera angle also makes it look worse then it actually is, at least their legs look nice

I think I made Xiao's head too big but whatever, the camera angle also makes it look worse then it actually is, at least their legs look nice. May not match male anatomy but they are fun to draw lol.

Good bye now, have a good rest of your day or night!!

Published: February 12
Word-Count: 1164