Chp 24

^Artist: Isaky_tm on Twitter (one of my favorite artist too, and the one who got me interested in genshin :DD)

Just realized a day after I uploaded the last chapter that I've been spelling Xingqiu's name wrong but to lazy to find every part I mentioned him in so I'll just start spelling it correctly now and not Xingqui TvT

Anyways have a Xingqiu* sketch before the chapter lol

No Ones Perspective

-Swearing, Mention of Violence and throwing up-

The three students got dragged to the principals office by the teachers who stopped the fight. Along the way, Kaeya and Xiao would bang shoulders together to annoy each other. As they got into the office, Venti and Xiao took a seat in the available chairs, while Kaeya had to grab another chair, bringing it too the desk.

"So you guys should know as to why you were sent here, correct?" The principal asks as all of them were seated. Xiao and Kaeya were still bumping shoulders and it was distracting the principal, making her quite annoyed. "Excuse me?! You guys know why your here, correct?!" She asked again extremely irritated. Venti nodded while Xiao mumbled a quiet 'yes'. "Yes ma'am." Kaeya said while nodding. "I see one of you has some respect. Speak with your words and respect your teachers and adults. And you, Venti. Switch seats with Xiao so those two will stop with their bickering! You kids are so immature." She said as she stared at Venti so switch seats. "Y-yes ma'am." He stuttered. He was beyond nervous, and the principle being a complete bitch is only adding to that nervousness.

Him and Venti quickly switched seats, leaving Venti awkwardly next too Kaeya, making him hella uncomfortable. "So, as from what I know, it was you, Xiao who started the fight. Is that right? And don't lie about it either, if I have too I can get video evidence and your punishment will be even more severe. Is that understood?" "Yes ma'am. It was me who started the fight." Xiao said getting annoyed. "Give me attitude again and I won't hesitate to make your punishment longer. Now, why did you start the fight in the first place?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Because he fucking beat Venti!? You won't do anything about it and he kept insulting him and me!! Since nobody wants to do a damn thing about it, it's up too me!! Maybe if you actually did your fucking none of this would have happened!! Maybe-!" "Silence." The principal interrupted Xiao, talking in a loud but calm voice. "You will not use that language nor raise your voice at me, I've listened enough to you. Now, Kaeya, is what he's saying true? Are you bullying this boy?" She asked looking at Kaeya and Venti. Venti started to sweat nervously while Kaeya looked completely fine and not nervous at all.

"I don't know what he's talking about. I would never hurt someone, especially someone as short and cute as him. Plus he's my boyfriend's cousin, why would I want to hurt him? You could ask him, I've never laid my finger on him, especially to harm him." Kaeya said while looking at Venti practically demanding him to go along while also trying not to look suspicious. "Is this true, Venti? Has he ever hurt you before?" The principal asked now turning her head towards Venti.