Chp 42

OH GOD I MAY HAVE FUCKED UP (not really I bet they forgot about it) BUT IM SO EMBARRASSED!!! The other day I was at my friends house like I normally am on weekends. We were walking to the car so I could get home and it was raining, so my friend says "ugh it's cold and wet now" SO OFC ME BEING ME REPLYED WITH "just like you" AND ISTG HER MOM FUCKING TELEPORTED OVER THERE AND QUESTIONED WHAT I SAID

oh god wait if I get a gf or she does, does that mean it'll be weird if we platonically flirt with eachother?! We do all the time tho, it's how we speak to eachother?!?!?!?!

THIS WAS GONNA BE ANGSTY BUT I REFUSE TO POST THIS AFTER TODAY AND I PROCRASTINATED TILL 30 MINS TILL MIDNIGHT FUCK

and cause I didn't wanna think to much about this one, it's gonna be about Scaramouche and his predicament with Kazuha (I also like writing about them) so it's kinda like a filler

FUCK I DONT HAVE TIME-

No ones perspective (kinda scaras tho but 3rd person)
~~~~

Kunkikuzushi laid on his bed, groaning with his head hanging off. He was so confused what to do now that he'd asked Kazuha out. Kazuha did say yes to him but he was so nervous. He thought he just said yes out of pity. "Mom!" He called out, walking over to his door and sticking his head out. "I'm going out today, that fine?" He yelled.

After she didn't answer he cursed under his breath and walked downstairs and towards the counter where she was making something for his sister, Mona. "Mom did you hear me?!" He asked loudly.

"Could you be any louder?! You right next to my ear!" Mona shouts annoyed.

"Uh, yeah, if you really want!" Kunikuzushi shouted right back at her, earning himself a punch in his arm. "Hey!"

Their mom looks at the two, more so at Kunikuzushi. "What did you ask, Kuniku?" She then hands Mona a smoothie she had made. "You want one too?"

"No- actually yeah, but that's not what I asked. I asked if your fine with me heading out?" He calmed his tone a bit knowing he'd get a free smoothie from her.

"Yeah that's fine. You need any cash? Where you heading too?" She asked him a bunch of questions, making him roll his eyes.

"Probably with that boy he's been talking to on the phone." Mona says while on her phone texting Fischl. "You should see how red his face was when he told his friend about the boy." She snickers.

"Hey at least I have a date! You have no one!" Both Mona and his mom looked at him surprised. "Ah shit, that's not what you ment huh..." he says quietly, embarrassed.

"Your dating someone Kunikuzushi?" His mom says in shock. "I didn't know you had what it takes to get with someone."

"What do you mean by that?!" Kuniku says a bit offended.

"I don't care that you have someone before me, I just didn't think you'd ask him out." Mona said, not too shocked anymore. (I headcanon her as aroace, even tho I don't want to relate to her I still see her as it lol)

"You guys are dicks" Kunikazushi pouts, making them laugh.

I WOULD HAVE WROTE MORE BUT I RAN OUT OF TIME SORRY

anyways let me know if you want another part before angst, cause I'll pt 2 this and it may or may not be longer.

ANYWAYS SORRY THIS ISNT XIAOVEN BUT I NEEDED SOMETHING QUICK TO WRITE THAT COULD BE CANON IN THIS AU AND IT WOULD HAVE MESSED UP THE STORY LINE IF I MADE THE NEXT XIAOVEN PART FLUFF

Word count: 537
Published: Feb 14 2023