Chp 12

No One's Perspective
-Swearing, Mention of violence, SA ): -
(At Venti's House)

Nothing much happened during the walk, but Venti noticed Xiao acting tense all day, so hopefully them walking together would help them with that. Plus he really liked being in Xiao's presence.

"Ahh finally!~" Venti sighed in relief as he jumped onto his bed. For the first time in a while, he wasn't starving after school, what eating lunch can do for someone. He wasn't bothered by anyone today, and he got to hang out with Xiao and his other friends. He wanted to hang out with Xiao more though, so he sighed again thinking about him. 'Wow, I've been to his house more then I've been to Xingqui's and Chongyun's house and I just meet him a week ago.' He chuckled at the thought. 'Maybe I could go over to one of their houses, I wanna know what they're like.'

His mom and sister are gonna be home soon, they are coming home early, but his mom still hasn't told him why. She had texted him during class. He heard a door slam shut outside. He looked out the window and saw his mom home, and two others were exiting out the door. 'Who did she bring?' He wondered as he kept staring out the window, until he saw the person. As soon as he did he ran towards the front door and burst outside. "Albedo!!" He screamed as he ran towards his cousin. As he got close to him he opened his arms and gave Albedo a giant hug.

They all walked inside, no wonder they were getting out early. Venti was practically jumping in joy with how happy he was. He doesn't see his cousin a lot other then at school, and even then he doesn't see him a lot.

"Hey Albedo, wanna have dinner with us Friday?" Venti's mom asked. "Sure, can I invite my boyfriend, I want you guys too meet him." He said still keeping a straight face. 'How is he just talking about this so casually?!' Venti questioned himself watching the conversation. "Oh you got a boyfriend? Yeah sure bring him over!" "Thank you, Auntie Jean." Albedo said with a slight smile. Even if he doesn't show it, he was super nervous about asking the question and coming out to his aunt.

After a few hours Albedo went home and Venti went to his room and did his homework. He was exhausted but knew he had to do this.

'Finally done!' He thought excitedly, completely forgetting how tired he was just a few minutes ago. He jumped on his bed and grabbed his phone. He left his phone on the bed so he didn't get distracted. '12!?' Venti thought as he immediately grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt and got changed, then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Even thought he wasn't super tired anymore he knew he had to get some rest, it was pretty late. (It's 12 as I'm writing this! [,:< )

He got on his bed and rested his eyes, soon his thoughts started to slow down and he became very relaxed, till he eventually fell asleep. (I wish I could fall asleep like that lmao)

Xiao, on the other hand was having trouble sleeping. Thoughts raced through his head. 'I should have seen her shouldn't I? Oh god they're gonna start some rumors about me and that girl. Why am I getting all this attention? Why did dad take on this stupid job?! We were fine how we were!' Being frustrated, he decided to call the only person he could think off at the moment, at least the only one who he knew would be awake.

"Hey Xiao!! Why you calling me? You never call me! Is it important!? Hello?! Xiao?! Hmph! Guess it was an accidental call Huh?! Woooooooooow can't even call your own-" "You talk soooo much." Xiao told her, chuckling a bit.
"XIAO YOU ANSWER!!"
"Yup"
"So, spill the tea!!" She said aggressively, wanted to know everything that was happening.

Xiao just sighed as he told her all that was happening, with the liking of him and the rumors that were bound to happen in geometry. She was just listening closely, not missing any details.