Chp 6

No ones perspective

-Slight swearing-

It had been 4 days since the him seeing the doctor. Even though the doctor said for Venti to stay home for a week, his mom said he should be fine to go back on Monday, which would be tomorrow. Venti was bored out of his mind. He then remembered about the project they had to finish by Monday, so he texted Xiao. He had no idea Xiao had finished it, since he had fallen asleep. He texted Xiao but got impatient when he didn't respond within 5 minutes, so he called him.

"What." Xiao answered. "Oh hey just wondering, did you finish the project already? Also are you outside or something?" Xiao sighed very heavily and annoyed. "Yes I did, and I am. Is that the only reason you called?" He sounded super annoyed. "Who's that?" Venti heard someone else, probably someone next to him. "Just some annoying class mate of mine. Good bye Venti." He said, Venti rolled his eyes, not knowing if he was joking or not. But before Xiao could hang up the other person snatched his phone. "HEY-" "Hello~ Who is this?" The other person said. "Uh.. Venti.. what about you?" Venti answered awkwardly. "Hu Tao!! Xiao's bestie!!! You must be a new friend of his! I'm surprised he made friends so quickly!!" Xiao tried to stop her, but gave up knowing she won't give him the phone. He just sighed super annoyed and embarrassed.

"Oh, um, well we just kinda.. pared up for a project. I was just asking if he finished it.. Ehe~.." She definitely talked a lot, it surprised Venti how Xiao could be friends with someone like her. "Nah~ He definitely likes you! He would have just worked on it himself! You should feel lucky to be friends with him, he's actually super nice and soft- HEY!!" She yelled as Xiao attacked her and grabbed the phone, hanging up the call. Venti just kinda sat there, letting everything sink in. Before laughing.

Xiao, nice, soft, how could that be? It can't. The only nice thing he's done is wake him up and work on the project while he slept. He's just been cold to him afterwards. Sure he asked some questions about what happened before class, but anyone would get curious about that.

Soon enough Venti got up and got in the shower. Once he got out he changed into something comfy and changed the bandage on his nose. It still hurt like hell, but with some painkillers it wasn't as bad. He decided to go study so he didn't fall too behind in his classes. Just thinking about school formed a knot in his stomach. He was super worried about how Keaya would react not only with him not being there the last two days, but also not having any money to give him. He just hoped he could avoid him at all cost, but he was in his first class, no way was he gonna let Venti get away with anything anymore. He was scared.

Study plan failed, he fell asleep on his desk. So time passed quicker then he would have liked and his mom called him down too eat dinner. He quickly woke up, seeing a bit of drool on his papers and realized what he had done, and mentally smacked himself. He cleaned himself up a bit and ran to the kitchen to see what his mom made. She gave him a plate full of her home-made macaroni and he brought the plate to the table and waited for his mom and sister to sit to start eating. Once he finished he offered to clean the dishes, but his mom told him no and to get ready for tomorrow.

He didn't have anything to get ready for so he just shrugged and went to his room and chatted in his group chat with his friends. After some time he decided to go to bed, feeling tired. Usually he went to bed around 11, it was only 9 but he was so exhausted even though he had taken a 3 hour nap earlier at his desk. Probably just from him worrying about tomorrow.

Eventually he fell asleep, but woke up much earlier then he wanted. It was only 5 in the morning, but he knew he couldn't fall asleep again. He just went on his phone, scrolling on Tiktok till he got bored. He was still kinda new to it so his fyp isn't the greatest, he'll need Fischel to make is funny. He sighed, super bored, it was only 6:30. He leaves for school at 8 so he still had an hour and a half. He decided to get dressed, to distract himself.

After binging some show he found on Netflix, his mom called him to come eat breakfast. He sighed, super relieved, she saved him from his boredom. He left earlier then his mom and sister so after he ate he said his goodbyes and left to school. Then anxiety kicked in. Sure leaving relived him from boredom, but he'll see Kaeya, which he really doesn't want to see, but remembering this he ran back home, which he wasn't far from. "Hey mom, I need lunch money, sorry I almost forgot to ask!" He said, panting since he just ran back. She nods and hands him $15. "Thank you mom! Love you!" He said as he rushed out the door, he wanted to get there early so he would be away from Kaeya as much as possible.

Once he got to the school he got to his class, surprised that Xiao was already there. "Oh hey.. Xiao!" Greets the boy, slightly panting. Xiao just looks at him with a confused looks "um.. hi?" Then looks away till the boy walks up to his desk, looking worried. "Um.. I-I was wondering if...you could... uh.." Venti asks Xiao nervously, not knowing much of how to form the sentence he was about to say. "If I could..?" Xiao asks getting impatient. "Look, this is a weird request but, could I stay near you after class until I get to my second period..?" Venti looks down in embarrassment, but this is the only way the get Kaeya away from his back for a while. "Uhh... okay..." Xiao decides not to ask, seeing as he already looks uncomfortable asking him. He starts wondering if somethings bothering him. "...Thanks.." Venti says as he walks to his desk, putting his head down, worried.

'What the fuck?' Xiao thought. Some blue haired tall guy walked into the classroom and walked over to Venti. Venti put his head up, freezing as he saw the male. Xiao saw this and questioned what was going on. The male told Venti something then walked away smirking, as Venti put his head down again, clenching to the sleeves of his sweater.

Published: December 10
Word-Cound: 1158