Chp 22

I'm feeling much better now, still can't smell well though, but enjoy the fluff!!!!!!!!
(Also the lantern rite is so close and I'm soOOO excited!!! It was my favorite event last year and this time I get to spend it with my other friend who missed it!!)

No Ones Perspective

-Swearing-

"Sorry..." Xiao mumbled into Venti's shoulder. "Sorry..? What for..?" Venti asked, breaking the hug a bit to look at him, still holding his shoulders for a bit of support. "She's not gonna do anything. She didn't believe us. The principal I mean. Apparently there's 'not enough' fucking evidence." Xiao answered, frustrated and mocking the principal near the end. "Oh... It's okay, you don't have to feel sorry. You tried! I'm grateful for that!!" Venti said trying to cheer the other up. Deep down though, he was disappointed, NOT in Xiao, just that Kaeya gets away with it.

(I wanna scream the lyrics to Get it on by MSI but I don't want my parents questioning my music taste :,D)

"How about we go inside?" Venti suggested, to which Xiao responded by nodding his head. Venti held the door open enough for Xiao to walk through, which he mumbled a quiet thank you. As Venti was slowly walking behind Xiao, he slipped and fell on his knees, because he was still holding onto the wall for support, which Xiao hadn't noticed. He was able to catch himself before landing face first.

Xiao quickly turned around as he heard Venti fall. "You okay?!" He asked while helping him up. "Y-yeah. Just made my leg a bit more sore but I'll be fine." Xiao then looked down at Venti's legs and noticed how they were wobbling. "Are you able to walk well? I can help you back?" Xiao said, now looking at his face with concern. "N-... Yes please...do..." Venti was gonna decline but he knew it was best to get some help, though he mumbled a bit towards the end of the sentence.

Xiao placed Venti's arm around his shoulder and help him back in his room, on his bed. "Hey Xiao, aren't you supposed to be at school right now?" Venti asked. "Yes, but I left early." Venti muttered a quiet "oh" he would ask why but he has a feeling you already knew. "How are you feeling today?" Xiao asked. "Um..still sore..." Venti said not knowing how to really answer that question, he thought it was obvious.

"Um... I- uh... have a question... though... it's uh... kinda weird so feel... free to decline." Venti stuttered while Xiao shot him a curious glance. Venti looked away nervously while fidgeting with his fingers and biting his lips. "Um... can I... c-can- can I hug you!!" He stuttered, talking quickly towards the end, blushing while still looking the other way. Xiao chuckled a bit seeing Venti so flustered. "Sure." He said with a slight smile.

Well he tried to keep it a small smile, but on the inside he was dying. 'Hug?! Why would he want to hug me!? It can't be he likes me??!! No no what am I thinking!! He probably just wants some comfort from what happened, yeah yeah that makes more sense.' He was arguing with his mind (having a mini gay panic). Venti smiled and gave Xiao and nice long hug. They say in that position for a while, in a comfortable silence.

"Thanks, Xiao." That broke Xiao out of his thoughts. "Uh f-for what?" He asked, mentally slapping himself for the stutter. "You give nice hugs." Venti mumbled loud enough for Xiao to hear, which made Xiao super flustered. "O-oh uh" Xiao tried to form a sentence but didn't know how to form one, so he just slightly laughed at the end. Venti joined in and giggled with him.

After a while they broke the hug, both looking away blushing. Xiao looked back at Venti and stared at his lips. He noticed how chapped they were and figured he probably bites them a lot. (I also bite my lips a lot and wanted sm to relate to, even tho it's not the best habit TvT)

Venti noticed and blushed a bit. "You've Uh.. been staring..." He said and chuckled a bit. Xiao gets embarrassed and immediately looks away. "Sorry." He mumbled before getting off the bed. "Uh I'm gonna... get some water real quick... do you want anything?" Xiao asked trying to distract himself from the embarrassment.