Chp 13

^Artist: prinzcake on Twitter

No Ones Perspective

-Slight swearing-

About an hour after they had fallen asleep, Childe went to check on them and say hi to Venti since he hadn't had the chance yet, but was greeted with something even better. "Zhongli come here!" Childe whispered yelled to Zhongli. He came over and Childe moved and pointed at the two. "Look how cute they are." Childe whispered. "Yeah they are pretty cute, but we should respect their privacy, come on let's get to bed." Zhongli said as he turned and started walking to the bedroom. Before Childe could join his lover, he had to keep this memory with him and share it with one other person. He took out his phone and snuck a picture of them before silently closing the door and going to his room.

At around 6 am Zhongli came in and woke up the two boys knocking on the door telling them to go eat. They woke up super embarrassed with how they fell asleep. "Ah! I'm sorry!" Venti yelled as he woke up and fell off the bed. "Ow." He said as he hit the floor. Xiao was just sitting there flustered. "Uh- well- Let's just-.. go and eat breakfast!" Xiao said getting up quickly, Venti nodded and got up too, both trying to ignore, not that they slept in the same bed, but they were cuddling each other.

They walked out of the room quickly, avoiding looking at each other and awkwardly heading towards the kitchen. They were still pretty tired but the embarrassment made them wide awake. "So, how'd you boys sleep last night?" Childe asked as he got down 3 plates from the cupboard. "Terribly." Xiao mumbled slightly blushing. Venti just laughed a bit. "A shame, well I'll hurry up and make something so we can leave in," he picks his phone off the counter and looks at the time. "15 minutes!" He then runs to the fridge and grabs out a few eggs, cracking them in the pan and adding some spices to it.

Childe finishes the eggs and puts them some plates for the boys too eat. Then he walks in his room and gets changed. Zhongli was just on the couch doing something on his laptop, probably just some work stuff he had to get done. Venti and Xiao hurry up and finish so they can get changed. Xiao grabbed some clothes from his drawer and changes in the bathroom, where Venti grabs his stuff from his bag and gets changed in Xiao's room.

Venti walked out of the room with one strap of his bag hanging off his shoulder, he looks around to see Xiao in his phone sitting on the couch, one earbud in. "Whatcha doin, oh~ watching something your not supposed to~" Venti said close to his ear with no earbud. "AH- Venti! What the fuck!? No I'm not!" Venti chuckled until he heard the deep voice of Zhongli. "You guys ready? Come one let's go." He said motioning them to get out the door when he opened it. They got in the car, Childe stayed home, he probably had to work.

The ride was silent, they'd sometime say something in between the silence but after it'd just get quiet again, so they stayed on their phones. Except for Zhongli obviously.

After the 3 hour drive the arrived at some house. Xiao smiled and waves goodbye to Zhongli and same with Venti. As Venti got out he felt super nervous, plus the house was so much bigger then his, so it added more anxiety. (It's not a mansion though)

Xiao walked to the door, or well, speedwalked. He didn't wait for Venti as he rang the door bell. As he waited for someone to answer he got out his phone and acted as he didn't care. Venti saw him and laughed silently. He knew how excited he was to see his friend. The door opened and a girl came flying out and tackled Xiao almost making him fall on the ground with her. "XIAO HEYYYY!!!" She yelled as she gave him a little hug. "Mhm... brought the annoying guy you wanted too.." he said casually while pointing at Venti. "Hey!! I'm not annoying!" Hu Tao looked at Venti and smiled. "WOW XIAO! DIDNT KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE SOMEONE THIS CU-!" She screamed but got interrupted as Xiao grabbed her head and put a hand over her mouth. "Don't." He says slightly blushing.

After a bit of introduction they walk inside and Venti looks around in awe. "Wow! Your place looks amazing Hu Tao!!" Venti says, his eyes sparkling. "Hehe! Thank you! You guys hungry?" "Yeah, what do you have?" Xiao asked. "What I always have. Moms not home so we can't have nothing too good." She laughs. Venti just looks around while the two talk, trying to find where all the rooms are, specially the bathroom but he was too embarrassed to ask.

"Hey Venti! You fine with a sandwich!?" Hu Tao yelled despite him not being far. "Oh, yup! Anything's fine!" He smiled. 'Jeez soon enough they're gonna be just like each other.' Xiao thought, knowing how Venti was around people he was comfortable with.

A/N this one is short but I wanted to get it out quickly, plus I'm finishing this 10 minutes before 12, but what I wanted to ask is if you guys want a Christmas special, now though it'll probably be out on or just after Christmas, depends what happens tomorrow.

Also I've been keeping myself busy with other stuff which I'm quite proud of, like I've been drawing a lot and what I'm really happy is I restyled my Venti wig again and it's finally a way I like it. 

Ive also found new songs which keep me in a good mind set so I'm happy about that

Ive also found new songs which keep me in a good mind set so I'm happy about that. Anyways if I don't post again till after Christmas then I hope you guys have a good one, or a Happy holidays!!

Published: December 23 (3 mins before 24 ;-;)
Word-count: 1012