HAPPY

*four months after Alyena was born*

Y/N POV
I woke up to crying and got up and made my way into Aurora and Aylena's room and saw Aurora trying to give Lena her pacifer and I smiled and walked in. "Honey you should be asleep" I said and she smiled, "Hi mommy baby woke me up" and I kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry but you can go back to bed now okay" I say and she shook her head nod and I picked up Lena.

"OK mommy is going downstairs do you want to come?" I asked and she nodded and I held Aylena in my arms and used my other hand to hold Rora's hand and we walked downstairs together. As I fed the baby her bottle, I noticed Aurora playing with her and smiled. Once her bottle was finished, I picked her up and started burping her, while Aurora turned on the TV and got comfy on the couch next to me. Once the baby was settled and ready for bed, I placed her gently in her crib and began rocking her to sleep.

"Mommy?" Aurora said and I looked down at her, "Yes bubs" and she sighed. "M'tired" she said and I kissed her forehead. "Let's head back to bed" I told her and we walked to her room and I put down Aylena and tucked in Aurora. I then went back to my room and laid down hugging Wanda from behind and closed my eyes ready to fall back asleep.

"Mommy" I heard a small voice say and I looked down and saw Aurora there with her teddy that Nat gave her. "Hey bubs want to sleep with me?" I asked and she nodded. I opened my arms and she tried getting up on the bed and I helped her up and put her between me and Wanda and kissed her forehead. "Go to sleep" I whispered to her slowly drifting off.

I woke alone in bed and I took a shower and walked downstairs and saw Wanda preparing breakfast for everyone with Lena in the rocking chair, Aurora on her tablet, Pietro watching Television and Aiden just sitting down looking at Wanda.

"Hey bubs" I said and Aurora put down her tablet and ran to me, "Mommy you're awake" she said. "I am yes" and I pick her up and walked to kiss Pietro's firehead and hugged Aiden and kissed Wanda.

"Morning love" I say and she pulls me closer to her and Aurora pushes her away. "My mommy" she said and we giggle and Aylena started crying. "I've got it" I said and went over to her. "Hey Lena" I cooed giving her the pacifier and the door bell Rang.

"Auntie El is here" Aurora said and I went to the door and saw Yelena and I turned to Aurora. "How did u know that?" and she shrugged and I welcomed Yelena in. "Hey El" I said and she hugged me and Aurora.

"Hey how are you guys?" she asked stepping inside. "We're good" and she walked over to Aylena picking her up rocking her, "Can I steal her?" She asked and I giggled.

"I'm being serious" and I turned around, "Wanda we need to get them ready for school" and she nods.

"Boys breakfast then bags okay." She gave them their breakfast and gave Aurora hers and Yelena and we all sat eating.

Yhe boys were the first to finish so I headed upstairs with them and packed their bags kissing their foreheads. "Now remember-" I start "No powers unless we are in danger we know" and I chuckled.

"Good, now let's go" and I held both of their hands walking downstairs. "I'll be back honey" I say kissing Wanda. "Get Aurora ready" I whispered to her and she nods and we walked outside into the car. "Are you guys strapped in?" I ask them and they nod.

"Good" and I started driving them to their school which was just a few minutes away. We arrived and I parked turning around to them "Have a good day okay" I tell them and they kisses me. "I Love you" I reassure them "Love you too mom" they said and I waited until they got in then I started driving again and I parked at the house and walked in.

"Why are you crying?" I asked Aurora and she ran to me. "Don't leave" she said and I picked her up. "I just went to bring your brothers to school and now you're going to grandpa Tony" I told her and she just hugged me more. "I tried to calm her down" Wanda said, "Its okay I'll see you later" and I picked up Rora's lunch box and walked to the car and strapped her in and drove to Tony.

"Hey tony" I said walking in with Aurora
"Hi ton" she said and I giggled. "OK sweetie see you later" I tell her and she hug my neck. "No mommy don't go" she said, "Rora I always leave you at Tony for school what's wrong?" I said hugging her back.

"I don't want you to go" she said sobbing, "Hey its okay I'll pick you up later" I told her and she shook her head no. "How about this you stay at Tony today and Tomorrow we'll spend time together just the both of us okay?" And she thought about it and then nod and I kissed her cheek and gave her to Tony. "I'm sorry from last week she doesn't want to let me go" I told him and he nod in understanding and I hug them and went to the car and started driving.

While driving I got a text message and looked down for a quick second and looked back up and stopped the car immediately realizing I nearly hit a dog. I got out and ran to it and saw a woman around Yelena's age coming to me. "Hey I'm so sorry he ran out" she apologized and I just stared at her. Wow she's pretty I thought but broke out of it when people started beeping. "Hop in" I told her and put the dog into the backseat and got in the passenger seat and I drove her to the dog park and then stop the car.

"Uhh hi your Y/N, I'm in Y/N's car. I'm totally not freaked out" she said and I smiled. "And you are?" I asked "Oh right I'm Kate, Kate bishop" she said and I shook her hands. "OMG do you know Hawkeye?" she asked excitedly "Yeah I know Clint how old are you?" I asked her giggling.

"Ohh me? I'm 26 how old are you?" She asked "I'm 30 I'm old" I said giggling. "You're a MILF" she said and she hit her head realizing what she just said and I giggled.

"Thank you?" I said, "I'm sorry" she apologized. "For what" and then the dog started barking. "Thank you for the drive,but I'm gonna walk this dog" she said and I nodded. "If you're not busy would you I don't know maybe Wanna join?" She asks and I smiled "Sure" and we all got out.

1210 Words

Written December 9 2021