Make your choice

I woke up Alone and to be honest I have gotten used to it by now and I took a bath and got dressed and was heading to Aylena's room when I heard talking coming from the guest room and it was slightly open so I peeked inside and saw Wanda hugging Emily cuddling her and she looked up at me and we made eye contact and I scoff and walked out and continued to Aylena's room tears falling from my eyes and As I opened the door I felt hands around me turning me around "It's not what you're thinking she had a nightmare and she was screaming so I went to help her" She said and I rolled my eyes "Funny how you can be there for her but when I had a nightmare you weren't there for me" I said and she looked down "You know you are so full of promises" I said and walked into the girls room to see Aurora already awake looking at me and I kissed her face and picked her up and looked at Aylena who was also awake and picked her up as well and walked downstairs with both of them and made cornflakes and gave Aurora a bowl while I ate and fed Aylena, after breakfast I gave Aylena her IPOD and then started preparing breakfast for the boys and I turned on the stove boiling some water and then moved to fridge for a drink and turned around and saw Aylena touching the hot pot and I dropped the glass that was in my hand and rushed to her and she wasn't crying and I held out her hand and saw it was okay and I touched the stove to check it, and it was hot and I stood confused and I heard footsteps and saw Wanda rushing downstairs "what happen?" She asked and I turned off the stove and picked up Aylena ignoring her "Aylena touched the hot stove and Mommy ran to her and the glass fell" Aurora explained and Wanda ran to me holding both of Aylena's hand looking for injuries "How?" she asked "I don't know but I'm bringing her to see Bruce to run some test" I said and Wanda looked at me "NO I don't want Aylena around needles" she said and I rolled my eyes "Wanda Aylena just touched a hot stove and she's fine with no burns and also something is wrong with my powers so I need answers" I said ready to walk away and she stood in front of me "This is Our daughter and if we are making any choices it has to be something we both agree on" She said and I walked away calling Aurora with me and we heading to the bathroom with me bathing them and I walked downstairs and Emily came to me "Are you going out?" She asked "What does that have to do with you?" I ask her "Well I was gonna use the car" She said and I laughed "Well I'm gonna use the car that I bought" I said and took up the keys and walked out.

"Emily shouted at me yesterday" Aurora said and I immediately pulled over and looked back at her "What! why? and when?" I asked her "Yesterday when you and Aylena was gone, she shouted at me because I didn't let Mike use the television and when Mama heard she said I needed to learn to share" Aurora said and that was my final straw Emily had to go I Nod and told her I would deal with it when we reached home and I drove to the compound and parked and held Aylena and Aurora's hand and we walked inside and Aylena ran to Yelena and Aurora ran to Nat and I walked over to Bruce "Sorry to bother you but I need your help" I told him and he got up and we walked to Med bay "What's up?" he asked "Have you figured what happened to my fire power?" I ask and he took up a IPOD and motioned for me to follow him out and I did and he led me to the training room "Can you use all your powers please" He asked and I nod and he stepped back and I used my teleportation and invincibility and he handed me a knife and I sliced the middle of my palmed and then healed it and I tried using my blast and it wasn't working "I need you to think of something that makes you angry" Bruce said and I took a deep breath and pictured Wanda and Emily cuddled up this morning and I heard Bruce yelling and I opened my eyes to see my whole body on fire and me setting the training room on fire and I heard a little scream and sobbing and I turned and saw Aylena and I tried walking to her and she screamed and run out "Y/n I need you to calm down think of something that makes you happy" He said and I thought of Wanda and opened my eyes and I was still flaming and I close my eyes and thought of my kids and I opened my eyes and saw it was gone and I realised the alarm went of so did the sprinklers and Bruce led me out of there into the Med bay "I think Aylena has my blast this morning she touched the hot stove and not one burn was visible and maybe It's because its her healing power but she would at least reacted to it right?" I ask and he came and stick me drawing some blood "She probably has it yes but I would need some of her blood to run some test" He said.

I sighed and nod walking to the living room and when she saw me she ran to Yelena scared "El can you bring Aylena to med bay for me please" I ask her and she nod picked her up and Natasha came to me "What was that, why was she afraid?" she asked and a tear slipped "she saw me using my powers and now my daughter is afraid of me not to mention my wife is giving all her attention to another girl" I said and Natasha wiped away my tears and held my face and kissed my cheek "Maybe I was wrong falling in love" I said and she shook her head no "If you didn't fall in love you wouldn't have your kids and no matter what's going on between you and Wanda right now you will always love her" She said and I sighed and saw Yelena coming with Aylena and when she saw me she hid her face and the same time Kate came downstairs and I smirked "shut up" She said rolling her eyes "Can you give me a ride home please" She ask and I nod and she took Aylena and I held Aurora's hand and we walked to the car and got in and I started driving "So what's up with you and Yelena?" I ask "We are just bestfriend like you and Nat" she said and I looked through the mirror at her and she smirked and I rolled my eyes "Me and Natasha are really just bestfriend though" I said and she smiled "How's everyone and everything?" she asked and I scoff "Different from my Wife ignoring me and giving her attention to her ex girlfriend which by the way lives with us, everything is okay" I said and she sighed mouthing a sorry and I nod and drove her home and she hugged me good bye and I drove home.

We got inside with Aurora bringing in Aylena because she didn't want to touch me and she ran to Wanda and I put down my car keys and Walked over to Wanda "You let her shout at my daughter and you did nothing more than tell Aurora she was wrong, you know I'm so sick and tired of you sucking up to her I don't even existed when she's around so here's what's gonna happen you're gonna choose Me or Her" I said.

1376 Words Didn't proof read