Aylena's birthday

2:00p.m
I woke up feeling happy and sad at the same time my baby is one year old today. It's been three months since Wanda left and last night I wondered if I should let her contact me in my head. I decided not to, if she cared she would be here.

After Lena's birthday I'll get the house ready and we will pack. I already have the divorce papers because of Nat's help and when Wanda returns I'll sign and so will she. I got up and went to the kitchen preparing breakfast and making sure everything goes as planned for my baby's first birthday party. I heard the door bell and I turned down the stove and walked towards it. "Y/L/N Maximoff?" He asked and I nod and I signed the paper taking the package from him and placed it on the carpet and I went back to breakfast.

When it was finished I took up a fork and quickly ate and then started on the decorations. I checked with the bakery again reminding them about the cake and making sure they spelt Aylena's name right and her decorations. She really likes little ponies so we are going with that theme. I started with the indoors and outdoor decoration and the kids snacks and juices and then went upstairs to pick out our outfits for the day because we are doing a photo shoot.

After the decorations and the many balloons I called the photographer so he could set up his decorations.
Natasha has the kids she took them on a little drive so I could prepare and get everything together. I then texted her saying she could come home now and then I waited.

After some time she got home and I started getting the kids ready with all of us wearing rainbow colors. "You're one today" I said to Lena holding up one finger and she giggled and I put her into the tub washing her hair and it curled and I kissed her forehead. "I love you so much" I told her and a tear fell from my eyes and I giggled when she reached for my face. I took a bath as well and then we got dressed.

"Mommy I love the decorations" Aiden said and I fixed his hair. "Thank you AJ" I replied, "AJ" lena said and we all got excited. "Omg Natasha she just said her first words" I screamed and Nat laughed. "Yeah I heard" and I had the biggest smile on my face. "But seriously good job with the decorations" she said and I thanked her.

Soon after we heard the doorbell and I went and checked and saw Yelena with a big gift and as soon as she saw Lena she gave me the box and took Lena kissing her face

Soon after we heard the doorbell and I went and checked and saw Yelena with a big gift and as soon as she saw Lena she gave me the box and took Lena kissing her face. "Happy Happy birthday" she said and lena giggled. "AJ" she said and lena had the cutest face ,"Why didn't you tell me she could talk?" She said and I laughed while walking in inviting her. 

"She just learned like five minutes ago" I said and she spun around with lena laughing and the door opened revealing all the avengers with gifts and I smiled. Tony one was obvious it was a huge little pony teddy bear. "You warned me about the gifts so I didn't over do it this time" he said and I smiled. "I'm just kidding" he said and two men came in with bags of present and I rolled my eyes playfully and walked up and hugged everyone and welcomed them in.

"Where's Morgan?" I asked and he pointed to Morgan getting out of the car. "Morgan" I screamed and she ran to me and I hugged her. "Hi I missed you" I said and she hugged me tighter. "I missed you too" she said and I held her hands and we walked in and saw everyone playing with the kids.  Morgan ran to Lena and I walked over and we started partying and I heard the doorbell and I walked to it and saw Kate and Clint's family. "Hi guys" I said hugging them and I lifted up Nate. "Hi Nathaniel" I said and he blushed and I laughed and welcomed them in and Lila ran to Nat and she picked her up. Nate smiled when he saw the twins and I put him down and he ran to them and they ran outside bringing the bow and arrows. I smiled and Clint went and put his gift down.