Christmas spirit

"Come on Wake up now" Pietro said shaking both me and Wanda and I opened my eyes and saw all of them. Aurora sitting on Wanda's chest , Aiden at the foot of the bed on his Nintendo and Pietro with Aylena.

"Piet" I started but he shook his head No, "Come on Mommy we have stuff to do We have to get ready for Christmas" he said and I smiled at the thought of how he's so responsible for his age. "Okay okay let's have breakfast first" I said taking the blanket off of me. "I made cereal for us , gave Aylena her bottle, had a bath So did Aiden and Aurora and I tidied lena" he told me and I held his face kissing his forehead.

"Thank you Nathaniel" and he nodded "Okay lets go then" I said and Aurora stopped me. "What about Mama?" She asked and I Looked at Wanda. "Let's give her ten more minutes" and with that we all head downstairs together. "Okay Piet give me lena and I want you to use your powers and speed across the whole house and put these sheets on the ground near the walls okay" I instructed and he nodded handing me Aylena.

 "Aiden can you go get me the paints please" I ask and he teleported for them. "thank you" I said placing Lena in Aurora's  lap so she can watch television with her and then Pietro came back. "Okay boys lets paint" I told them and they laughed and took up a paint brush.

We spent some time in Pietro's room, helping him move everything out so we could paint it the color he wanted. We also drew some cute bow and arrow drawings on the walls, just as he had requested. After the paint had dried, it was time to move everything back into Pietro's room. Then we moved on to painting Aiden's room, this time drawing race cars. We waited for the paint to dry before moving all the furniture back into the room.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask while we all sit on the ground. "I'll be back I'm thirsty" Aiden said teleporting and then came back with juice for three of us "I'm gonna wake up Mama okay?" I told them and they nod. I got up and walked to the room and then laid ontop of Wanda, "Wands" I said shaking her and she groaned.

"Wands" I whined, "Come on get up I let you sleep way past the time" I said groaning and moving to sit, straddling her. "If you wake up I'll let you have sex with me tonight" I whispered running my hands up her stomach and I saw her smile.  I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips and went to pull back but she held my neck bringing me down to kiss her and she giggled into the kiss.

 As I walked towards the door, I looked back and saw that Wanda wasn't moving. I sighed, walked back to her, and kissed her. "Let's go, Wanda," I said, and she got up, holding my hand as we walked out. 

"Where are the girls?" Wanda asked, looking around the room. "Aurora is watching television, and Lena is asleep," I told her, and she smiled. "Well, let's start painting the girls' room now," she said, and we headed over to their room to start the process.

After completing the house, everyone gathered on the couch to relax. I realized I was still covered in paint, so I got up and took a shower. Upon finishing, I put on a pair of shorts and a SpongeBob SquarePants t-shirt and headed downstairs. "Wanda, you can take a bath now," I told her as I stepped into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. As I started working, I felt her hands wrap around my waist. "I love you and thank you so much for giving me this amazing family. Thank you for falling in love with me and just know everything I do its always to protect you guys, even if it doesn't make sense at the moment but I would give anything up just to have you guys safe and happy. You're my heart beat and without you I would die, I love you" she said kissing my neck and a tear fell from my eyes.

"Wands I love you so much, but where is this coming from it seems like a goodbye" I said and she kissed me. "I just wanted you to know I love you" she chuckled, "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. "I'll go take a bath and give the kids one then I'll come back and help you okay?" She said and I nod kissing her and she walked out . I tried focusing on dinner but my Wife's words kept repeating over and over in my head and I started worrying.

Wanda came down with the kids and we had dinner and the kids wanted to watch television so I decided to bend the rules this once and let them stay up pass their bedtime.

"Can Kate come over tomorrow?" Pietro asked and I nod and he looked at Wanda. "If it's fine with your mom then yes" She said and he smiled and lena started giggling. "Oh hi baby" I said realizing she's awake. "Whose mommy baby, you are yes you" I said playing with her to make her laugh more and Aurora huffed crossing her arms and mumbled something.

"What's wrong Rora?" Wanda asked and I looked at Wanda, "She's a splitting image of you, and it worries me sometimes" I say and then turn to Aurora. "Rory I know why you're upset and you shouldn't be , Aylena is a baby and you're all my favourite baby" I said and she rolled her  eyes. "I want to be the favourite" she whined and started sobbing and Pietro rolled his eyes. "Okay fine you're the favorite" Pietro said clearly done with her and wants her to be quiet.

 I kissed his forehead and we continued watching television until they fell asleep and I gave Wanda the girls while I took the boys and we walked to their rooms tucking them in then walked over to ours cuddling up to sleep.

1054 words
Written December 23