It will be Okay

Wanda's POV

"Hey I brought you breakfast" Natasha said shaking me awake. "No thanks" I said dismissing it. "Wanda you have to eat" she said giving me the plate and I looked away and looked at Y/N who was still unconscious.

It has been three days since the fight, Three days since I last saw my Wife's beautiful eyes. "It's all my fault" I whispered softly. "Hey no, no it's not, She's gonna be okay" Natasha said and I scoffed. "Natasha don't, because it is my fault. Emily is the reason she's in here and I'm the reason Emily stayed. Do you know the last thing my wife said to me she told me she doesn't think she can forgive me this time" I said sobbing. "But it-" Natasha started. "Natasha stop" I told her and she put the plate down and walked outside giving me space.

I leaned over to Y/N and held her hand. "Y/N I am so sorry okay, I'm so fucking stupid to let them stay. We would be happy right now but we are not all because of my mistake, Y/N I need you to wake up our kids miss you. Aylena looks forward to seeing you in the mornings and when she doesn't she cries, she cries when she sees you lying here not waking up. Aurora cries as well, the boys are extremely sad and I'm broken, we need you please. I promised them you will be awake soon and it hurts me to see them cry. I love them with all my heart and I'm so sorry I let Emily get a hold of them, to the point where she nearly killed our daughter" I said and her machine started making noise. "Bruce!!" I yelled and he ran inside and injected her with something. "What just happened?" I asked.

"We were losing her" he said. "Did you touch anything?" He asked and I shook my head no. "No I was just apologizing to her for everything" I responded and he started doing things and writing stuffs down. "What did you say?" He asked. "I just said I'm sorry Emily nearly hurt our kids" I responded. "Well she didn't like that, she can hear you Wanda, so how about we focus on the good things, when you are talking to her you should talk about a favourite memory something happy to bring her back. When she's awake you can apologize as much as you want okay" he said and I nod. He walked out and I heard crying and kissed Y/N forehead and sighed and walked out wiping away my tears.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked, lifting up Aurora. "I want mommy" she said and I kissed her forehead. "Mommy will wake up soon" I say and wipe away her tears and she hugged me and continued sobbing. I walked to the kitchen with her and I took up Aylena's juice box and I walked upstairs to Yelena's room to see her rocking Aylena to sleep and it was obvious she was crying. "She misses Y/N" Yelena says putting her on the bed.

"I Know she does, we all do" I say and Aurora grips tighten around me and I rub her back. I thanked Yelena and walked out looking for the twins. "Mama I want to see Mommy" Aurora said and heard her belly grumbled. "Let's get you something to eat first okay?" I said and went back into the kitchen. She didn't want to let me go so I used my magic to make her some pancakes and then I fed her it. We walked to Med Bay and I saw the twins already there talking to YN.

"Mommy you have to wake up please" Aiden said holding her hands crying. "I brought my iPod so I can play you all your favourite music" Pietro said wiping away his tears and he started playing her favourite song. I put Aurora down and she ran beside her and sat on the bed. "Mommy I miss you" she said touching her face and a tear fell from my eyes and I wiped it away. I walked over to them and sat down with Aiden and Pietro moving to sit on my lap. I wiped away their tears and kissed their heads. "Mommy will be okay, she will be awake soon" I told them and they cuddled into me. Please be okay I thought and I fell asleep holding them.

I woke up and it was now evening and I didn't see the kids and I looked and saw Natasha standing at the door. "When was the last time you ate?" she asked and I shrugged not remembering. "You need to eat, Y/N is one of the strongest person I have ever met. She will be fine" Natasha said and walked to me handing me a Peanut butter sandwich. I took half and she took the other and I started eating piece by piece slowly and she smiled. "I messed up" I said softly and she sat beside me hugging me.

"We all do, but It's gonna be okay you guys will work it out" she said "I hope, I really hurt first with Vision then leaving and now, she has never hurt me and I did three times how stupid am I. Do you hate me Natasha? knowing if I didn't come along she would be with you and she would be happy?" I asked her and she looked me in the eyes.

"I don't hate you, I do hate that you hurt her a couple of times yes, and I have no hard feelings about you guys being together. Y/N and I were a good match, but you guys are perfect and I would love to have a relationship like your own" she said and I smiled and started sobbing again. "It will be okay" she said and after twenty minutes she slowly pulled away. "Let's go eat dinner" She said and I got up and kissed Y/N's forehead and walked to the kitchen with Natasha.

1035 Words          

Ok so here is something I realized, I wrote about the kids pulling a Parent trap on us and I re-watched WandaVision and in the Halloween episode if you look at what's playing in theatres you can see parent Trap and also I wrote about the circus and re watching it I remembered she did turn all of the soldiers stuffs into a circus, I just realized and decided to share it.