I missed you guys

I woke up and had a bath and went straight to Nat's room and just walked in and saw her putting on her blouse. "You're up early" she said and I walked up to her. "Wanda's home" I said and she sat down. "When did she arrive?" She asked and I sat beside her.

"She arrived last night" I said and she held my hands. "I told her my mind and I don't care if she agrees I'm moving" I said and Nat stayed silent. "Whatever your decision is I'll help and support you" she said kissing my forehead and she stood up.

"Let's go make breakfast" she said and I exhaled and nod and we walked downstairs together. We arrived and saw Wanda already making breakfast and she turned around when she heard us. "Morning" she said and I rolled my eyes and walked to the fridge. "Good morning Wanda" Nat replied and I took out some milk and Wanda set the table with breakfast and placed a plate in front of me.

I walked away from it and grabbed the cereal box and a bowl and made cornflakes and moved to the couch not even sparing Wanda a glance. I sat and ate and soon after heard footsteps and saw the kids coming downstairs and when Aiden and Aurora saw Wanda they ran to her and she hugged them kissing there forehead telling them how much she missed them and then she looked up at Pietro. "Hey Piet" she said and he walked to the counter and made cereal and came and sat beside me. "Morning Mommy" he said "Morning Piet" I responded and he continued eating and so did I.

After I finished I took up me and Pietro's bowl and walked to the kitchen and Wanda held out her hand to take the plates and I looked at her and did the dishes myself. I went and kissed Aurora and Aiden's forehead telling them good morning and then walked upstairs with Pietro following behind. I went to Aylena's room and saw her fussing and I picked her up. "Hey baby wanna open presents?" I asked her and she smiled. "AJ" she said and I laughed and brought her downstairs and Wanda was coming towards us and I turned and headed to the living room putting Lena down.

She then walked over to Yelena's present and baby lena giggled slapping the box and I laughed and unboxed it. It was a rainbow car that we could push her in and I smiled and moved to Kate's presents. It had bed sheets which were little ponies and then teddies and I smiled. We opened everyone else's which includeda variety of  bottles, pacifiers, diapers, teething rings, clothes,a swing thing, formula, baby foods basically everything I could wish for.

I looked and saw one last package and I took it up and I realised it's the one I got yesterday morning. I looked at it and saw Wanda's signature and I opened it slowly and saw a teddy bear and the belly of it had a picture of all six of us. "Press it's belly" Wanda said and I did. "I love you" it said and it was with all of our voices, I remembered when we recorded that and I was gonna smile and decided not to.

I gave lena the teddy which was a bit bigger than her and then I closed the box without going through the rest of what was inside. I got up and took Lena with me and went to the kitchen and put her in the baby chair and started making baby food for her. I then heard her giggling and I turned around and saw her playing with Wanda. "AJ" she said and Wanda gasped, "You just said AJ" she said in excitement and I turned back around and finished the breakfast.

I took it up going to feed Lena and wanda used her magic and took the bowl from me and I just stared at her then Natasha went upstairs and signaled for me to follow and I did.

I walked into her room and saw her opening the draws and taking out her clothes "What are you doing?" I asked and she giggled. "Y/N/N I have to go home your wife is here" she said and I made a sad face. "You know you can call me anytime you need something or even if it's just to see my face and I'll be there in a second but I can't stay. Your wife is here and its only fair to give you guys privacy" she said and I just jumped hugging her and she fell down on the bed and we giggled.

"I'll miss cuddling with you" I said and she smirked, "You can always cuddle with your wife" she teased and I got up. "Way to ruin the moment, I'm giving her the silent treatment" I said and she pulled me back down. "Did you tell her that you know that strange didn't send her on a mission?" she asked and I sighed and shook my head no and she started kissing my face and I laughed trying to get up because it tickled. She wrapped her hands around me keeping me in place and after a while she stopped so I could breathe. "I want you to promise me you'll give her a chance to explain when you calm down" she said and I rolled over and looked at her. "I promise" I said and she smiled.

After not wanting to let her go for about half an hour I finally helped her pack and we put the suitcases in the car and then I walked back inside. "Aunty Nat is going away" I said and saw all the kids running to her to hug and saw baby lena creeping going to Nat and I smiled. Natasha lifted them up and kissed them goodbye. "I'm gonna drive Aunty Nat home, who wants to come?" I asked and the kids ran for their shoes and we walked to the car and Aurora stopped.

"Wait we forgot Mama" she said and ran back inside and came back out with Wanda lifting her up and Nat smirked and I rolled my eyes at her. We got in and Wanda went to the front with Aurora and I drove to the compound. When we arrived I got out and helped Natasha with her bags and the kids ran inside and Aurora held Wanda's hand while Wanda held Lena's own as well letting her walk.

I helped Nat up to her room and then I hugged her. "Thank you so much for everything Natasha without you I don't think I could have managed, and If you ever need anything-" I said and she cut me off. "I know I can also rely on you and it was nothing I'm always happy to help" She said and I smiled and I walked over to Yelena's room and knocked.

"Your favorite person is here" I said and she opened the door ."Oh hi Kate" I said seeing Kate on Yelena's bed. "Where is she?" Yelena asked "She's downstairs" I said and she gave me a quick hug and ran downstairs and I looked at Kate smirking. "It's not what it looks like" she said blushing from embarrassment and I laughed. "Suree" I said and walked in, "Well if someone was to date Yelena and break her heart I'll be sorry for them because not only will they have to deal with me they would have to deal with Nat" I said and Kate gulped. "Haha I wouldn't want to be that person" she said nervously laughing and I smiled and laughed. "I'll see you soon I have to go home now" I said and she walked downstairs with me.

"Wanda's home?" she whispered to me when we walked downstairs and I nodded. "She came home last night" I answered and she nodded. "Hey sis our Tiktok went viral" Peter said running towards me showing me. "Oh wow that's good" I said and started looking through the comments and laughed at people saying MILF and at Peter replies. "What does that mean, She has a wife, Don't say that about my sister and other stuff and he looked down taking his phone.

"Lets go kids" I said and they ran outside and I took Aylena and we walked to the car. I strapped her in and Aurora sat in Wanda's lap at the front and Natasha came to the car. "Remember what you promised, Love you guys bye, bye Wanda" she said and I nod and we told her bye and I started driving home. I put one hand on my lap and Aurora took it up and held it playing with my fingers and then went to put it with Wanda's own and I drew back my hand. "Bubs I'm driving" I said and she nod I drove home.

1486 Words

Us being petty>>>>>>