I'm not going anywhere

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and saw My Wife and kids and they all jumped on me hugging me.

"Mommy your awake" I heard them all say and Aylena laid on my chest hugging me. "Hey bubs" I said moving her hair from her face and she giggled. "Mommy we are so glad your awake" Pietro said and I kissed his head. "I'm glad I'm awake as well" I said and they all hugged me and I looked at my Wife who was walking to the door going outside and a second later came inside with Bruce.

"It's good to see you're awake" he said smiling. "Thank you for keeping me alive" I replied and Wanda came and took up Aurora,Aiden and Pietro and tried taking up Aylena but her grip on me tightened. "No" she said shaking her head. "We'll see mommy later but right now Uncle Bruce needs to check on her" Wanda said and she shook her head and started crying.

"Hey its okay you can stay" I said rubbing her back and Wanda and the kids walked out. "How are you feeling" Bruce asked, "Tired" I answer and he chuckled. "How long have I been out for?" I asked. "One month and five days" he replied and I sighed. "I would like to keep you in here for just one more day" he said while checking the machine and me.

"Yeah of course" I answered and he smiled. "I'll tell the others you're awake but only one or two of them can come in at a time I don't want to overwhelm you" he said and I nodded.

"Call in Natasha first please" I say and he smiled and walked out. "You okay bubs?" I ask Aylena and she smiled. "I'm glad your awake" Natasha said and I looked up and smiled.

"Hey Tasha" I greet and she came over and kissed my forehead. "I know you would be okay" She said and I smiled and held her hand. "Thank you for everything" I said and she rested her head on my hand and kissed it. "I love you" I told her and she smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you more and I missed you so much" she said and I wiped her tears away.

"I'll call Yelena and Kate" she said getting up and I smiled nodding and she walked out and Yelena and Kate rushed in.

"Thank god you're alive" she said hugging me and well Aylena seeing she's still laid on my chest. "I was so worried" Kate said and I smiled. "Sooo did you two get together while I was out?" I ask smirking and Kate blushed.

"Wow the first thing you ask as you're awake" Yelena said and I chuckled. "What's up with you Kate did you go on any new missions with Clint?" I asked her and she started getting excited. "Yes I went on a mission with Clint and Yelena and it was so much fun we..." She said and started telling me the story and I just sat listening to her and smiling.

"I think that's enough we can't overwhelm her, Y/N are you hungry?" Yelena asks. "Yes I am but I don't want any of your burnt breakfast or your Mac & Cheese can you get my Wife to make something for me please?" I ask and they nod. "Let me take her so you can rest?" Yelena said and I went to lift up Aylena and she gripped on to me. "You don't want to go to Aunty El" I ask and she just cuddled me more. "She misses you" Kate said and I kissed Aylena's forehead and they walked away.

Wanda's POV

I gave the kids a bath and then started heading to the Med Bay.. What if she's still upset with me,What if she hates me, Will she file a divorce? As these thoughts ran through my head. I turned and went to our room and took up some of my clothes seeing as I wore all of hers because they smelled like her.

I then went downstairs and made her favourite breakfast and then I ran into Bruce. "I'm going to have to keep Y/N in here for another day just to make sure she's okay, Also Wanda I know there are some issues with you guys but I recommend not to talk about it yet with her give it a week or two she's needs rest and seeing as that's a sore topic, if she gets too worked up she might go back unconscious okay" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah yeah I get it" I said and then thanked him and walked in. "Hey" I greeted her. "Hi" she responded and I put the tray on the chair. "I brought clothes if you want to take a shower or change. I also brought breakfast" I told her and she sat up.

"I would like a shower" she said smiling and she tried getting up but I gently pushed her back down. "How about Breakfast first" I said and brought her the tray and she started eating and feeding Aylena. I just sat and watched, admiring her and when she was finished she gave me Aylena and she started screaming and crying and Y/N went and took a shower.

"Mommy is not going away okay" I said and she shook her head and started fussing to go to the bathroom with her. I held her while she threw a tantrum and couple minutes later Y/N walked out and Aylena ran to her and she picked her up.

"I'm here bubs its okay" she said rubbing her back and Y/N sat down on the bed and it was just silent with both of us staring at each other. "I'll go get the kids" I said and quickly exited and saw the kids in the living. "You can visit Mommy now" I said and they ran to the Med Bay and I sat in the chair. "What's up?" Clint asked.

"Nothing why?" I asked him. "Your wife just woke up after a month why aren't in there with her and your kids" he said and I sighed. "Before she was unconscious we had issues and I don't want that to come up and stress her" I told him and he took my hand.

"Wanda  forget about the problem you guys had she just woke and I'm pretty sure she misses you so go be with her and your kids and be happy she's awake, go" he said and I smiled and walked to where my Wife was staying.

1114 Words