I'm sorry

It's been two days now and it's five a.m and I don't have anymore clothes or baby formula left so I have to go home today.  I slowly get out of bed going to take a shower and after I was finished and was wrapped into my towel I heard tiny footsteps.

"Morning Mommy" My daughter said rubbing her eyes and talking off her clothes. "Morning, bubs what are you doing?" I asked her. "I'm gonna have a bath" she said and I smiled and got her bath ready.

I finished her shower and  I got her into some clothes and I put on Nat's clothes and we headed out together. A few minutes of driving and we arrived at the house. I got out of the car and walked to the back seat for Aurora and then we made our way to the door using my keys to unlock it.

As I entered I saw clothes scattered leading upstairs and my heart started beating, "It's not what it looks like YN" I said to myself.  I went into the kitchen and it had glasses of alcohol and I took the baby's formula and then went upstairs to the kids room and got clothes. I decided to speak to Wanda before I left to see if we could talk things through one last time. As I opened my bedroom door I saw my wife sleeping but what shook me the most was under the sheet it seems like she wasn't alone.

I started freaking out on the verge of tears and she stirred awake and opened her eyes and looked at me. "You cheated?" I asked my voice cracking and she looked at me and then looked down. "What No" she said and removed the sheet realizing it was only pillows, "I needed to wrap my foot and arms around something to sleep" she said and I took a deep breath.

"Honey I would never cheat" she said getting up wrapped in the sheet. "But your clothes are on the  stairs and you're naked?" I questioned and she chuckled. "I was hot and the house was empty so I stripped and took a bath" she said and I sighed. "I think we should talk" I told her and she nod and motioned to our daughter that was in my hands. "Hey bubs how about you use your pretty headphones with your Ipad while Mommy and Mama talk okay" and she kissed my cheek and went downstairs. "Hey I'm sorry, I had no right to tell you that", she said snapping her fingers to put on clothes and sitting down bringing me to straddle her lap.

"I was way crossed my limits and possessive I don't know what got into me, I was jealous and I lost control I'm sorry" she said kissing my face. "I'm sorry I have been spending so much time with Kate. I was just excited to have a new friend" I told her looking down. "Hey I get it, It's okay. I can't and shouldn't stop you from seeing Kate" she said and I smiled.

"I promise I won't spend all my time with her" and she finally kissed me and I slightly pushed her making both of us fall down on the bed. "I missed this" she said and I smiled. "Me too" and she giggled flipping us and putting her hand under my blouse up to my bra. "We have a three year old downstairs" I reminded her and she kissed me one last time before getting up bringing me up with her and we headed downstairs together.

"Hey bubs" Wanda said walking towards our daughter and she turned away, "Only mommy supposed to call me bubs" she huffed. "Okay I'm sorry what's up Aurora?" Wanda asked and she just moved from Wanda and ran into my arms whispering. "She won't talk to you because you screamed at me and you scared her" I said to Wanda. "I didn't mean it. Mama was bad I apologized to Mommy okay I'm so sorry for shouting at Mommy and for scaring you okay bubs" and Aurora whispered in my ears. "She said she will think about forgiving you" and we giggled. "Okay you can take your time bubs" and she kissed her forehead, "Breakfast?" She asked both of us and me and Aurora nod and she kissed me and started breakfast.

After breakfast Wanda took a bath and we all headed to the car heading to the compound. "Pietro upset with Mama" Aurora said. "He is?" Both me and Wanda asked at the same time and Wanda parked the car outside. Wanda picked up Aurora and we walked in and saw the boys in the living room watching television. "Hiii" Wanda greeted and Aiden ran to her hugging her. "Mama you're here" Aiden said and she kissed his forehead. "I am" and then she turned to Pietro who just stared at her and then looked away and she put Aurora and Aiden down and sat beside Pietro.

WANDA POV

I sat beside Pietro putting my hand over his shoulder and he scooted over. "Hey sport can you tell me what I did to upset you?" I asked and he looked at me then at YN. "Are you upset because I shouted at Mommy?" I asked and he just looked at her. "Hey I'm sorry for shouting at Mommy I promise I will never do it again okay I even apologized to her" I told him and he finally looked at me.

"Not only did you shout at her you made her cry until she fell asleep" he said and I felt so bad. "I know I'm sorry and I was wrong for that" I told him and he got up and walked to YN. I'm glad he cares so much for her and I will try to let him forgive me because I know how much they love her. "Are you upset with me too?" I asked Aiden, "I was but I know you didn't mean it" he said and I kissed his forehead and walked over to YN. "Where's Lena?" I asked her. "She's upstairs with El I'll go get her" she said and walked upstairs with Pietro on her hip and I smiled. "So breakfast?" I asked Aiden and he pointed towards the dishes in the sink indicating they already ate. "Did you guys make your own breakfast?" I asked him and he smiled, "Pietro made cereal" he said and I kissed his forehead. "How about television" I asked him and Aurora and they nodded excitedly.

YN POV

I walked up to Yelena room and it was half opened and I saw Yelena trying to make Lena laugh and I stood admiring her smiling. "You look cute with kids" I told her and she smiled and I walked in. "Thank you so much for keeping her the whole day for me" I said hugging her.

"No problem I love this baby like my own" she said and I half smiled feeling a bit sorry for her. "Would you like to be Aylena's God mother?" I asked and she looked at me gleaming. "Are you kidding me do you even have to ask" she said and I smiled. "Her mom requested to see her" I said taking Aylena. "I'm glad you two sort it out" she said and I smiled and started walking downstairs and was met with Kate in my clothes.

"Hey good morning How are you?" I asked her and she smiled. "I'm good, the best day of my life yesterday and to top it off, you have the most comfortable bed" she said and I chuckled. "It is, you're also wearing my clothes" I said pointing that out. "Yeah sorry I took a shower and saw some clean clothes in the draw on top of a lot of other things" she said winking at me and I blushed embarrassed and she laughed and Alyena started making crying noise. "Let's go get her something to eat" Kate said and we walked downstairs together. "Uhh hi Wanda" Kate said when she spotted Wanda in the living room. "Oh hi Kate" Wanda greeted smiling and Kate smiled to herself, glad I think .

1369 Words