Don't do that

As I came out of my slumber, I found Aiden in need of comfort after a bad dream. He was confused and disoriented, but I rocked him back to sleep and left him to sleep in my bed. Unable to fall asleep, I took a soothing bath, changed into comfortable clothes, and grabbed my phone. As I made my way downstairs, I noticed the TV was on and my phone began ringing. 

"Hey" Emma said and I smiled, "Hey please tell me its good news?" I asked and heard her chuckle. "It is, the place checked out and you should be able to move in by next week" she said and Wanda turned her head towards me. "That's good I'll see if I can get a moving truck by tomorrow thank you bye" I said and then hung up when she replied bye.

"Are you seriously going to move?" Wanda asked and I scoffed and walked to the kitchen and she walked after me and grabbed my arm. I flinched from how tight her grip was and then I pushed her hand off. "Stop ignoring me and talk to me" she said and I looked up at her. "What, like how you ignored me for three months?" I asked and she groaned.

"I need you to sign the divorce papers by tomorrow or I'm getting a lawyer" I said and she scoffed. "I'm not signing them and not even the military can make me" she said and I knew it was true. "Fine when I find my next girlfriend-" I started and her eyes turned red and all of the kitchen turned red. "Over my dead body will you have a next girlfriend" she said and I just looked at he.r "What will you do Wanda?" I asked and she was about to answer when I stopped her. "You do not OWN ME" I said and walked to the living room and she walked in. "Why can't you just stop and listen to me?" she asked and I walked upstairs. "Because I'm tired of your lies Wanda" I answered and when I reached upstairs I saw the kids and I sighed and picked all three of them up and walked to my room.

"I don't want you and Mama arguing" Aiden said and I kissed his forehead. " Mommy is just upset " I said and Aurora looked at me. "Because Mama left?" She asked and I nodded. "I was upset too but she's here" Aurora said and I nod.

"Are we moving?" Pietro asked and I nod. "Yeah I am, but two of you got to stay with Me and the other two get to stay with Wanda and we will switch occasionally" I said and they looked sad. "I don't want to move" Pietro said and Aurora and Aiden nod agreeing with him and I stayed silent. "I wanna go to papa Tony today" Pietro said. "Ok let me get you guys ready" I said and got up.

"Go take a bath then and meet me downstairs I'll start breakfast" I said and they ran.  "Don't break our kids'hearts by moving" Wanda said coming into the room. "You broke it when you left, How's it going with Pietro by the way?" I asked sarcasm clear in my voice. "I messed up" she said and tears fell from her eyes and I got up and walked downstairs knowing I would break down as well if I stayed. I started breakfast and when Wanda didn't come downstairs I assumed she was helping the kids get ready.

I finished up and sat down and waited and saw Wanda with Aylena and the kids. Aylena was walking and the kids sat down and started eating and I looked up and saw Wanda staring at me. "Yours is in the pot you have hands to share don't you?" I asked and she faked smiled telling me a thanks and going to share hers. When the kids were finished we went to the car and Wanda went to the driving seat and I sat in the passenger one.

She started driving to the Avengers compound and when we reached we saw Tony and Pepper at the gate. She parked the car and the kids ran out and Pepper came for Aylena and Tony walked up to the car. "Thank you for taking them Tony" I said and he smiled. "Of course, I love the kids and I love spending time with them" Tony said and kissed the side of my head then whispered.

"Give your wife a chance and figure it out" he said and I nod and he stepped away from the car and we told the kids bye and Wanda drove away. "I want us to see a marriage counselor, I'm willing to take anything to make us work again" Wands said and I looked out the window. "How about you just explained to me what was so important about that mission that you left Me that you left us?" I asked her.

"I had to go because-" she started, "Wanda stop the car right now!" I screamed and she looked at me. "What?" She asked, "STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW" I said and she did and I ran out to the bleeding guy on the sidewalk. I bent down and looked up at everyone video, "What the fuck are you guys doing call an ambulance or something" I said and they all looked at me. Fuck this world I thought and looked around while I took of my blouse. I saw the guy running with the gun and I put my blouse on the injured guy's wound. "Wanda put pressure on his wound" I said and she did and I teleported in front of the guy and he punched and I dodged it and kicked him in the chest making him fall back.

As the intruder continued to become more aggressive, I managed to restrain him and took hold of his arm. In retaliation, he shoved the gun directly in my face, and I reflexively attempted to use my blast, but it failed. Hearing the sound of a gunshot, I closed my eyes, preparing for the worst, but when I opened them, the assailant had fallen over, and I could see Wanda using her magic to dispatch him. Confused and dazed, I shook my head to clear my thoughts and quickly teleported back to Wanda, still trying to process everything that had just happened.

"We need to get him to a hospital" I said and she stared at me, "He's gonna die" I said and she lifted the guy. "You could have died!" she shouted and we moved to the car not caring if it was gonna be covered in blood. "Go go" I said and she started driving "How about a little faster Wanda" I said and she started going faster. "Why don't you just teleport him there?" She asked "Something is off about my powers" I answered and she drove to the hospital.

When we arrived we got the guy checked in I sat down to breathe and Wanda sat in the corner fuming with anger. "Say it" I said while sighing and she came and lifted me up pulling me into an empty room. "You could have died!" She screamed at me and I allowed her because I'm freaked out that I could have indeed died at that moment. "I get you were helping but don't ever put yourself in danger again" she said and I sat silent. "Fuck YN, I had to tell our kids that your gone, think before you do stuffs" she said and I got up. "Well thanks for your help but don't think I'm still not upset with you" I said and I walked out. "Stop being so petty" she said and we walked to the car.

Pietro POV

As we sat in our gaming room with Aurora playing with her doll and Aiden watching television I suddenly heard crying and looked at Aurora and Aiden and I ran to her. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked her/ "I don't want to move and I don't want Mommy and Mama to separate" she said and I hugged her. "Hey they are gonna work it out okay" Aiden said and she looked at us, "How do you know that?" She asked and I looked at Aiden. "I promise they will" I told her and then I had a plan. "Guys I have a plan" I told them and they nodded and we walked to grandpa. "Can we have a family vacation with everyone please" I asked and he put down his suit and looked at us. "That sounds nice what are you guys up to?" He asked and Aiden sat down.

 "We want Mama and Mommy back together" Aiden answered and he smiled. "You guys are genius we have a trip to Paris booked tomorrow" he said shuffling our hair and we high five.

1484 Words