lazy day

3:29 a.m
I woke alone in bed and got up to go check on the kids and they were in their bed sleeping peacefully. I then went to the quest room and knocked, "Come in" Nat said and I opened the door and saw Natasha and Aurora cuddled up. "She was having a nightmare and I didn't want to wake you" she said and I smiled. " I want to cuddle" I said and she smiled and opened her arms and I laid hugging her and Aurora. "Natasha thank you for everything" I said closing my eyes. "Its no problem Go to bed love you" she said and I mumbled back I love you more and I fell asleep.

7:14 a.m

I woke up to laughing and opened my eyes to see Nat and the kids playing a hand game and I smiled but it faded when I realized how unfair life is to Nat. She loves kids so much and the red room took that away from her. They should have never made that choice for her and I'm sorry for all the pain she had to suffer for years.  Every day I wonder how she still keeps her heart. How can she be so pure and full of love ,I sat up and hugged her. "You're an angel and earth doesn't deserve you" I whispered to her and she wrapped her hands around my waist hugging me back and kissing my forehead. "Aww" I heard the kids say and I smiled.

"You guys are up early" I said and lifted Aylena unto my lap. "Guess what baby Lena did this morning" Aiden said and before I could ask what he lifted her out of my lap and put her to the floor. "Hey come here lena" he said and she walked to him. "A" she said and we all looked at her. "Wow the surprise was that she started walking but she's also trying to talk" Aiden said in excitement and we all moved to the ground to hug her and she started giggling.  

We got lena to walk a couple more times and then we all went downstairs. I went to start breakfast but I heard the doorbell ring, "I'll get it" Pietro said speeding over to the door. "Who is it Nathan?" I asked and I saw Kate. "Heyy" she said coming in with bags and pizza boxes. "I know its a stressful time for you so I just got back from my mission with Clint Yayy and I wanted to help" she said and I smiled and helped her with the bags.

"Thank you so much K" I said and she smiled and Nat came around the corner. "Oh hey Nat how are you?" she asked holding out her hand for a handshake and Nat held her hand and pulled her in for a hug. "I'm good how bout you?" Nat asked and they separated from the hug. "I'm good ,I just came to make sure Y/N is alright" she said and I smiled, she brought groceries, bored games, puzzles, sweaters and I thanked her.

"Also, who wants pizza for breakfast" she said and they kids jumped up and down in excitement and I nod and they all took a slice including me.
Kate sat on the stool and I went beside her and lifted up her face taking off her bandaids. I put my hands to cuts and bruises and they started healing. "Thank you" she smiled and I took a seat eating another slice of my pizza.

After playing a lot of board games and laughing and accusations of cheating we all took a bath. I decided today we'll break the rules so I made them get whatever they wanted for lunch and they decided on cake. I went to the shop and bought it and we kinda made a mess in the living room but we cleaned it up after.

We then  went to the park to walk lucky and soon after Kate went home promising she'll visit again. We are now getting dressed to go to a dinner reservation in all white and I know I'm gonna regret the clothing choice. "Are you guys almost finished?" Nat asked from downstairs. "We will be in a bit" I shouted back and turned to fix the boys jacket and hair and then I held their hands. We went downstairs and saw Natasha in a suit and I just stared at her and she smirked. "I'm guessing you like the suit?" She asked and I smiled. "I love it" I said and Aurora ran to me "Aunty Nat did my hair" she said and it was beautiful. "Its so pretty" I said and she smiled and we went to the car Natasha strapping in Lena and I drove to the restaurant.

As we sat down on the restaurant's table, Aurora and I sat next to each other while Natasha held Lena, and Pietro sat beside his younger sister. Aiden sat beside Natasha, and we patiently waited for a waiter to come and take our orders. "We would like 3 of number 2 and I'll take number 5 and she will have the same" I said and the waiter smiled writing it down. "Your family is beautiful" he complimented and I smiled.

"Thank you" I answered and he walked away. "Mommy?" Aurora said and I looked at her. "Yes bubs" and she leaned closer, "I need to go to the bathroom" she said and I got up holding her hand. "Okay lets go" I said and we walked to the bathroom and she went in and I guarded outside. I waited for a while and soon after she came out and I fixed her clothes and washed her hands. "I miss Mama" she suddenly says and I looked at her. "I know bubs she'll be home soon okay" I said and she nodded. "Mama misses you" she said and I smiled. "Yeah?"
"I spoke to her yesterday and she said she'll be home soon and she misses and loves us" she said and I kissed her forehead and we walked outside to see our food had already arrived and we sat and ate.

Natasha decided she would drive so I went to the back seat and the kids immediately cuddled up to me. I smiled and soon after I looked down and realized they were asleep, "Wanda contacted Aurora in her mind last night" I told Nat and she looked at me through the mirror. "What did she say?" She asked, "That she misses and loves us" I answered and she looked at me for a quick second. "Has she contacted you?" She asked, "She texted me once and I didn't reply and I blocked her from my mind so she couldn't contact me" I said and Nat nod and we drove home in silence.

Natasha parked and came to the back to help me bring the kids in. I changed them into their pyjamas and kissed them goodnight. I went downstairs and sat beside Nat on the couch and we started watching a movie.

1184 Words