Slowly

YN POV

I woke with Aylena cuddled to me and I smiled and looked and saw Wanda in the chair sleeping.

We haven't really talk, the most we have said to each other is like twenty words. I slowly got up resting Aylena and Pony down and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey, good to see you up and about" Tony said hugging me. "How are you feeling? How's everything?" He asked putting an hand around my shoulder."I'm a bit weak and my powers aren't really working and I have a huge burn mark on my belly" I answered him and he kissed my head.

"But hey at least I'm alive" I said. "You need energy for your powers to come back fully and when it does the burn mark will go away everything is gonna be okay" he said and I smiled and took up a ham sandwich and started eating.

I then made my way upstairs grabbing a bag and started packing. "Mommy" Aurora said coming to hug me. "Hey bubs" I said kissing her head. "I missed you so much" she said kissing my forehead and I smiled. "What are you doing?" She asks looking at the bags.

"I'm packing" I said and tears started forming in her eyes. "Are you leaving us?" She asked. "Bubs no I would never leave but we're all going home today because I'm better now" I said and she smiled. "I wanna help" she said and I nod and she started helping me pack.

"Oh Mommy look what I can do" she said and she looked at the clothes in the draw and held out her hand and they floated in the air and she moved her hand over to the bag and the clothes went in. "That's awesome when did you learn that, did Mama teach you?" I ask and she shook her head. "Uncle Loki taught me when you were sleeping" she said and I hugged her. "I'm so proud of you good job" I said and she giggled. "I missed you so much" she said and I kissed her forehead."I missed you too" I replied and we continued packing.

"Aylena is awake" Aurora said and we finished up and I picked up Aurora and started heading to Med Bay. On my way there I was met with Wanda holding a crying Aylena.

"Mommy!" She screamed and I switched with Wanda giving her Aurora and taking Aylena. "She thinks your gonna go back to sleep" Wanda said and I kissed Aylena's forehead. "It's okay I'm here and not leaving" I said rubbing her back.

"Umm would you like some breakfast?" Wanda asked. "Uhh yeah the kids must be hungry" I answered and turn around heading to the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast?" Wanda ask and I turn to Aurora who was now sitting on a stool.

"What do you want for breakfast bubs?" I ask and she Thought about for a while and smile "Pancakes!" She shout and I turn to Wanda "Pancakes it is" she said and I start playing with Aylena and Aurora and Wanda finished breakfast and gave Aurora a plate and Aylena, as well as a bottle and she went to put one beside me but I shook my head no and I started feeding Aylena and I looked up and saw Wanda looking at me and I looked down and kissed Aylena's head.

After Breakfast We all took a bath, woke the twins, gave them breakfast and then they had a shower "Again thank you so much for everything Bruce" I said kissing his forehead and everyone helped packing our bags into the car and we all said goodbye "I'm glad your okay" Natasha said hugging me and I smiled "I'm glad as well" I answered back and I went to the backseat holding Aylena while everyone cuddled me and Wanda started driving us home "Mommy,Mama planned this trip for our summer and its gonna be amazing" Aiden said and I smiled "Can't wait" I answered holding his hand and I looked at the front mirror and saw Wanda looking at me and we just stared at each other until she shifted her attention back to the road.

When we arrived Wanda used her magic to bring everything in the house. I went upstairs with Aylena going to lie down and try to get some sleep because I was tired. "Mommy" Aylena called and I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Pony?" She asked and I groaned and looked around and didn't see it and I went to get up when suddenly Wanda walked in. "Hey" she greeted.

"Have you seen Pony?" I asked. "Uh yeah I thought I saw it downstairs on the kitchen counter" she replied. I got up ready to go for it but she stopped me. "I'll get it you can go back to bed" she said and walked out and I laid back down.

"Pony?" Aylena asked again. "Mama is coming with it" I told her and couple seconds later Wanda walked in with it and she gave it to Aylena. "Do you want me to take her so you can have a peaceful sleep?" She asked. "I would like to have a peaceful sleep yes but we both know Aylena won't leave" I answered hugging Aylena. "Okay" she replied and then walked out and I fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later and looked and saw Aylena asleep. I went to the bathroom and took a long relaxing bath and then just picked out some random clothes and walked downstairs.

Upon arrival I saw Wanda preparing dinner and I started helping and we cooked in silence. When we were finished she looked at my clothes and I looked down and realized I was wearing her favourite blouse.

"I'll go change I know it's your favourite one" I said about to walk away when she held my hand. "No its okay" she replied and I looked at her face and she was about to say something when the kids ran downstairs.

"Dinner Dinner Dinner" they all shouted sitting around the table. I looked at Wanda and looked at our hands and she removed it. "Sorry....I'll go get Aylena" she said and walked upstairs and I sat down.

A few minutes later Wanda walked downstairs with Aylena and put her in her chair. Aylena stretched for my hand and I pulled her chair closer to mine and we all started eating with the kids telling me all that happened over the past month.

I listened and smiled, adding a few response here and there. After dinner I tucked in the girls first and then went Pietro's room. "Good night Piet" I said kissing his forehead and so did Wanda. "Goodnight moms" he said and I chuckled and we walked to Aiden's room and saw him on his iPod. "Bedtime AJ" Wanda said and he put it down and I sat at the side of his bed taking his glasses off and resting it on the table. "Good night" I said and kissed his forehead. "Good night AJ" Wanda said as well and he told us good night and we turned off the light and then walked to our room.

I changed into a big t-shirt and went into bed pulling the duvet over me. "Good night" I said to Wanda. "Good night" she replied and we both fell asleep with our backs to each other.

1256 Words