We'll say hello again

"Wow" Kate said when we reached at the beach house at Hawaii "It's pretty isn't it" Yelena said walking inside and we all agreed. "Ok so I got six rooms Yelena and Kate downstairs, Nat upstairs at the end Aiden and Pietro after Nat then the girls and then Wanda and I" I said "So Kate and I are the only one downstairs?" Yelena asked and Wanda smirked "Yep" Both Wanda and I answered and Nat scoffed and walked upstairs with us following "We want to go to the Beach" Aurora said and I turned to Wanda and she nod "Ok yeah we can go to the Beach you guys go put on your bathing suits and then call Aunty Nat okay" I said and all three of them nod and I gave them their bath suits and they went and I turned to Aylena "Wanna go to the beach?" I asked and she nod and we went to Wanda's and I room and all got changed into a bikini and I took up a cover up and Wanda held my hands "What are you doing?" She asked "I'm just taking up a cover up Wands" I replied chuckling "No I want to see you" she said holding my waist moving her hands up and down my hips "And you will just not right now" I told her and she groaned and pulled me in from my waist and into a kiss "Pool! Pool!" Aylena shouted and I suddenly remember she was still in the room "Let's get you in water okay" Wanda said and picked her up and she held my hand and we walked downstairs waiting for everyone else "Where are you guys going?" Kate asked "To the Beach with the kids" Wanda answered "Are you guys interested in tagging along?" I asked "We'll meet you there" Yelena answered "okay yeah" I said and Nat and the kids walked down all ready.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked the kids who were going in the shallow side of the beach with Nat "yeah" They replied and I turned to Aylena "Let's get you in bubs" I said and I walked in to the inner part and when her feet hit the water she squealed and gripped me and she shook her head "Lena you don't want to go in?" I ask and she shook her head "Okay" I said and walked back out and then I walked over to Wanda "She doesn't wanna go in" I said and Wanda smiled "It's okay" she said and held my hand "let's go for a walk" she said and I nod "Natasha we are going for a walk keep an eyes on the kids okay" I said and she rolled her eyes "I promise I won't let your kids drown" she said and I chuckled and we three walked away.

As we sat in the sand drinking our drinks Aylena started giggling and I looked down at her "What's up bubs?" I asked and she showed me her sea shell "That's so pretty" I said and moved her hair out of her face "I love you" I said to her and she smiled "Luv you" she said and I kissed her cheek and turned to Wanda "I might of made a lot of mistakes in life but marrying you and having children with you was never one of them, I'm so glad I met you and fell in love" she said and I leaned in and kissed her "I'm so in love with you" I said with us making eye contact and she captured my lips again and I smirked and pulled away and looked down at Aylena and she was building a sand castle "Want some help bubs?" I ask and she nod and Wanda and I started helping.

Hours later Lena started looking tired and I picked her up and Wanda and I got up and started heading back to meet Nat and the kids.
When we arrived they were all splashing each other and laughing and when they saw us they got out and ran to us "Where were you guys" Aurora asked and I looked at her hair which was full with sand "We went for a walk" Wanda replied "And now we are all heading back to the beach house" I said and they all groaned "You have been in the water for hours let's go" I said and Nat,Yelena and Kate got out as well "Your Moms right we'll come back tomorrow" Kate said and we all walked back to the house.

As we reached inside everyone went to the kitchen "What do you guys want to eat?" I asked taking up the phone "Chinese food", "Pizza", "Burger" after hearing all their orders I nod and ordered room service "I'm gonna give Aurora a bath and wash her hair can you give Aylena one as well, Also Boys bath time" I said and Wanda smiled and kissed my cheek taking Aylena "Of course" she replied and I walked upstairs with Aurora.

"There is so much sand" She said giggling while I was struggling to wash it all out.After struggling for around twenty minutes it was all out and combed out and she finished her bath and I dressed her and then we went downstairs and saw everyone in clean dry clothes and then the door dinged "I'll get it" Natasha said and got up and went for our foods "Ok Chinese for Nat and I, Pizza for the kids and Burgers for Kate,Yelena and Wanda" I said handing them their food and Wanda put Aylena to sit down giving her the food and then she held my hand and we walked outside with our food.