Coming Along

"Natasha" I shouted running to hug her "Hey is everything okay this time" she asked and I nod and held her hands "Everyone's okay, Tomorrow is our trip and I just wanted to see if you have everything packed and ready" I ask and she groaned "I was packing but then I had to leave to go on a  mission and I just came back last night" She said "That's okay" I said and started bringing her upstairs with me to her bedroom and I took out her suit cases and we started packing together and after we were finished I laid on the bed and she laid on top of me "Natasha both of us know this is friendly and your joking but if my Wife comes in and see you this close to me I can't promise you'll be okay" I said chuckling and she rolled over and not a minute later Wanda walked in and I turned to Natasha and smirked "Hey Nat" Wanda said smiling coming over to us "Hi Wanda how are you?"  Natasha asked sitting up "I'm okay now that I have found my Wife" She replied Lifting me up and then instantly attaching our lips "Can you guys not do that in my room" Natasha said and Wanda chuckled "Lets go check on those lovebirds" I said and Wanda and I walked out the room to Yelena's own and I knocked "Ah one second" Yelena said from the other side fumbling with something and she opened the door later with messy hair and her shirt on backwards "What... what do you want?" She asked keeping the door closed so we couldn't see inside "We just wanted to remind you the trip is tomorrow" Wanda spoke while I stood there smirking realizing what was happening "Get ready and meet us down in thirty minutes with everything we are staying at my house for the night" Wanda said and Yelena looked at me "Pass on the message to Kate" I said and held Wanda hand bringing her downstairs with me "Omg they were-" I start and Wanda chuckled "Yep they were" she answered and I laughed and Wanda kissed me resting my back against the wall "Can't wait to have you all alone for the whole month" Wanda said and I held her blouse "Just a reminder our kids will be there" I said and pulled her in for a quick kiss and Steve cleared his throat and Wanda stepped back "Y/N and Wanda your kids are looking for you" he said and walked away with his cheeks burning red and I laughed and Wanda and I went to the living room and saw the kids playing and Aylena ran to us and she was giggling "Your happy" I said picking her up and she hugged me and Natasha came down "I'm packed and ready" she said and I smiled "Let me help you load it into the trunk" I offered and gave Wanda Aylena and helped Nat.

"So you and your Wife is gonna have fun this month" she said smirking and I chuckled "And that's why you're babysitting" I said and she shook her head "Nope I'm gonna go hook up with someone" she said and I smirked "I'll scare them away" I challenged back and she laughed and closed the trunk and we walked back inside and saw Yelena and Kate coming downstairs and I chuckled and Yelena rolled her eyes and they brought their stuffs to the car and I went to go look for Wanda "Babe we are ready" I called out and seconds later she appeared "Everyone's ready, Where are the kids?" I said and she kissed me and handed me Aylena "I'll get them meet you at the car" She said and I nod and walked away to the car and Yelena immediately took Aylena and I smiled and soon after Wanda came out with the kids and we all got in the car and Wanda drove us home.

"Ok so there is only one quest room and three of you guys so make it work for the night" I said to all three of them and everyone went upstairs and I walked into the kitchen and started on dinner and Wanda wrapped her hands around my waist kissing my neck "A bit busy here trying to cook" I chuckled and she turned me around and kissed me properly and lifted me up placing me on the counter and after a while I placed a hand on her chest pulling away "Not now" I said and she gave me a quick kiss then rested her head on my chest "I know" she said and I ran my hands through her hair and she picked me up and placed me on the ground and kissed me one more time and I smiled into the kiss and then we pulled away and I turned continue making dinner .

"So who's excited for the trip?" I asked and all the kids started shouting "ME!" and I laughed "That's good because we are leaving tomorrow" I said and they all started getting excited and we continued dinner "I'll be back one second" I said getting up and going to the bathroom, After I was finished and was heading back down I bumped into Kate "Oh sorry" I apologized and then went to walk away when she held my hand "It's okay and I want to talk to you for a second" She said and I sat at the top of the stairs and pat the seat beside me and she sat down "You were the first Avenger I have ever met, you made me meet Clint and you invited me into your little home, Yelena and I are dating and it's all because of you so I just wanted to thank you for everything" She said and I hug her "No problem Kate and thank you for telling me about you and Yelena" I said chuckling "You already knew didn't you?" she asked and I laughed Nodding "Might have walked in on you guys making out one time and you guys aren't that good at hiding which is weird because Yelena is a spy" I said laughing and Kate hit my arm playfully and we got up and hugged and headed downstairs together and sat and ate dinner.

1063 Words