READ THIS FIRST

TRIGGER WARNING:

This story may contain scenes that depict depression, alcoholism, foul language, sex, harassment, and bullying. Reader discretion is advised.

Question: Kailangan bang nabasa muna ang Sharky and the Giants (Will You Go Out With Us?) bago basahin ito?

Answer: Hindi naman kailangan, because this story can stand alone on its own. Sa timeline ay nauna ang mga pangyayari sa Sharky and the Giants (Will You Go Out With Us?), pero para sa akin ay puwede ka namang magsimula rito sa Drunk Diary. Magkaiba rin kasi sila ng plot at main characters. Kaya kahit ano ang unahin mong basahin. <3 Imagine it like a movie where sometimes, the prequel gets released after the first movie. So yes, I encourage you to start wherever you want. :)

Drunk Diary (Green Giants Series):

Joon drowned himself in alcohol, cigarettes, and partying after leaving the Green Giants basketball team. He's drunk wherever he goes: school, gym, basketball court—everywhere.

He meets the brokenhearted Cleng, isang mahiyaing babae na naligaw lamang sa isang party. She's different from all the girls he dated before, and Joon had no idea that this innocent girl will give him the longest hangover of his life.

Hope you can share and support Drunk Diary! 💚

#DrunkDiaryWP