Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1: Back to before the end of the world

  Fang Yuxin fell to the ground and struggled to get up, but her limbs were broken, and the struggle was nothing but pain. Every time I struggle, a heartache comes from the wound.

  Fang Mengyao walked slowly in front of her, holding a black Miao ~ knife, which was snatched from her. The blade is still stained with her blood!

  Fang Yuxin wanted to hide back, but his broken arms and legs couldn't get enough strength. She snorted, then bit her lip hard and looked at Fang Mengyao coldly. Fang Mengyao put on perfume, the scent and the rancid smell on the ground mixed into a weird and unpleasant smell.

  She walked in front of Fang Yuxin, watched her lingering and panting, and said triumphantly: "Fang Yuxin, today is your death date!" The moment the voice fell, Fang Mengyao stepped on Fang Yuxin's injured wrist inadvertently and crushed it hard.

  Fang Yuxin suppressed the urge to scream, and the intense pain made her face twisted. She gasped and stared at Fang Mengyao unwillingly: "Fang Mengyao? Why are you doing this to me?" I

  don't know how these words irritated Fang Mengyao. , She almost roared and said: "Why? Fang Yuxin, are you hurting me less? You are the eldest lady of the Fang family, but I can only be an illegitimate daughter! Why? No, if it wasn't for you to keep Yi Ming, why would Yi Ming miss you? Fang Yuxin! I knew you couldn't see me well, so I wanted to grab everything!"

  Fang Yuxin looked at her in disbelief. She never thought that Fang Mengyao would think so! Qiu Yiming is her fiancé, but since the end of the world, he chose Fang Mengyao of the supernatural power and broke up with her. They have become strangers. When did she get Qiu Yiming? So she said coldly: "Fang Mengyao, you are crazy! I broke up with Qiu Yiming a long time ago. When did I snatch you? Your mother gave my dad medicine and gave birth to you secretly. What does it have to do with me?"

  Fang Mengyao suddenly became more excited when he heard this: "Shut up! My mom and dad really love each other! It was your mother who was shameless and refused to leave, forcing them to break up!"

  Fang Yuxin said. Only then did I understand that Fang Mengyao had been deceiving herself and others like this all the time! She looked at Fang Mengyao mockingly: "Fang Mengyao, you are a lunatic!"

  Fang Mengyao was irritated by her, and she used her step harder. She was wearing flat-heeled leather boots with very hard soles, which made Fang Yuxin hurt in cold sweat when she stepped on it. Fang Mengyao heard her muffled hum, and then said triumphantly: "Fang Yuxin, do you think you are still the eldest lady of the Fang family? You see how pitiful you are now, with all your hands and feet broken, and you can't move. It tastes good, don't you remember? Is this bracelet? My father personally picked it for you, but you didn't want it and gave it to me. Tell you, it's a good thing."

  Fang Yuxin looked at her in disbelief, " Fang Mengyao!"

  Fang Mengyao became more and more proud: "Don't get excited. Ah, I haven't finished speaking yet. Don't you want to know why you are not a supernatural person, but an ordinary person? Because... I added inhibitors to your food, are you surprised? Oh, By the way, are you curious about how your brother died? Speaking of which, he died really miserably. He was swallowed alive by zombies, and Ling Chi was nothing more than that. But don't worry, you will soon understand By the time he is in pain."

  Fang Yuxin's face was violently distorted, and his whole body trembled with anger: "Fang--Meng--Yao! Are you still not a human? Why are you sorry for me and my brother? Do you hate us so much?"

  Fang Mengyao smiled coldly: "You live for a day, and you hurt me the most! Especially you, Fang Yuxin! If Yi Ming hadn't remembered you all the time, I might not have let you die so early because I killed you. My hands are dirty! By the way, I remember, you seem to have a puppet cat named Angela, I really hate it! It's just a beast, and it's still dazzling all day long!"