Chapter 271-280

CHAPTER 271:

The other party seemed to be irritated and shouted: "I didn't lie! If you don't believe me, listen to what she said in the past!"

    Hearing this, Zhao Yan and Zhou Zhou's faces became very ugly. Worried about A Fang, afraid that she would be persecuted, at the same time, Zhao Yan felt a little uneasy in his heart.

    She glanced at Zhou Zhou vaguely, and nodded at the person: "Okay, we will go with you."

    Anyway, this is an opportunity after all, they can't let it go!

    The man snorted disdainfully, and said casually: "Come with me." After he finished speaking, he pointed the gun at the two and let them go ahead.

    When Zhao Yan and Zhou Zhou saw him being so careful, they didn't even dare to move. After all, bullets don't have eyes!

    The man walked, said: "You first came to know this kind of thing it is no wonder that we are here more to go, some people are going gets tough, all day thinking about Pan Gaozhi child, huh?.!"

    His The tone was very disdainful, and at the same time he was accustomed to it.

    After Zhao Yan listened, she felt more uneasy in her heart. She subconsciously looked at Zhou Zhou, but the light was too dim to see the expression on his face.

    She sighed inwardly, and subconsciously held Zhou Zhou with her hand to prevent him from going out of extreme behavior later.

    The guard took them to the duty room. There were two people guarding outside the duty room, both holding guns. When the two saw them, they suddenly became vigilant. One of them asked, "What's the matter? What did you bring them here for?"

    The man smiled mockingly and explained, "The woman in the room was with them. They insisted that the woman was arrested." , I said she was voluntary, and they didn’t believe it, so let them come and have a look. Open the window.”

    Upon hearing this, the two guards looked at Zhao Yan and Zhou Zhou, and their eyes showed some pity. It made Zhao Yan feel more and more disturbed.

    At this moment, a guard pulled on the wall, opened a small window, and continued. The voice in the duty room came out.

    The first thing that came out was the woman's ambiguous groan and the man's low breath, and then followed. Voices came from inside.

    "Zhuang... Brother Zhuang... are you... still... satisfied?" The woman's voice was intermittent, mixed with groans and gasps.

    The man's voice seemed a little cold and perfunctory: "It's okay." The

    woman said again: "Then...then I... Am I...Is it a pass...I can...I can follow you..." Here, it became a series of moans again.

    The man laughed badly: "This alone is not enough, you have to keep working hard." After speaking, he smiled triumphantly.

    Zhou Zhou flushed with anger. I want to consciously want to rush in. But Zhao Yan was firmly held back. At the same time, the guard reached out and pushed and closed the small window.

    The outer wall of this duty room is specially made, and the sound insulation performance is very good. Once the small window is closed, the sound inside can no longer be heard. At the same time, no sound from outside can pass in.

    Zhou Zhou shouted angrily: "Let me in! Let me in! Afang! Afang! I'm here to save you! Afang!" He said this, and finally couldn't suppress the emotion in his heart. I cried in pain, "Afang! You wait for me to save you!"