Chapter 341-350

CHAPTER 341:

  Qian Lang and the others also know that they are purely a burden, and following it is not only dangerous, but may also cause chaos. But they understand better that if they don't keep up, they will probably stay in this shell city base forever! They don't have the means of Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye to be able to break out of the encirclement of the zombie group. If they want to leave, they can only take a risk and follow!

  Qian Sen first said: "We understand this principle. If there is a real danger then, you don't have to worry about my bad old man! Everyone is alive and dead, if you are in danger to save me, then I will survive, and I will also have a conscience! "

  After he finished speaking, everyone else agreed.

  Fang Yuxin smiled slightly. These people's knowledge of the times made her very satisfied, so she said: "These are just the worst guesses, you don't have to worry too much. Since you have followed me, I won't care about your life and death. After you go back, Get ready first. If there is anything you can buy in the base store, just buy it. We will leave tomorrow!"

  Chen Qiao and the others first came to the Beishi base, did a few missions, and accumulated a lot of credits. It happened that there was a big mission tomorrow, and the base store should be very lively today. Chen Qiao and the others can take the opportunity to empty the credits in the account.

  Fang Yuyang, Fang Jintang, and Qu Qianhe also had credit points in their accounts, so Fang Yuyang nodded and said, “Let’s go now and go together.” After all, they offended Qu Qianlin and Qin Xiran. Individuals are not good stubborn, let Chen Qiao and the others go out alone, Fang Yuyang is not at ease.

  Fang Yuxin hesitated for a while, but didn't follow, she planned to take advantage of this time to make some defensive charms in the Qingmu Lingfu. The strength of Qian Lang and the others is too weak, and when they encounter danger, she may not be able to take care of these people when they become confused. It's better to make some defensive charms and send them down and let them wear them next to their bodies.

  There is no separate talisman room in Qingmu Lingfu, but Fang Yuxin found a jade slip about talisman in the Tibetan Scripture Pavilion. She has been to the Tibetan Scripture Pavilion at the time. At that time, it was like a void. The jade slips of various exercises were wrapped in a light mask. They needed to be selected one by one, and only when they met the attributes that matched their attributes, could they read the contents. thing.

  But this time, when Fang Yuxin entered, the void did not reappear, and at the same time, the room also changed. At that time, she opened the Shimen to enter, but this time, she teleported in directly. The entire stone room is about 200 square feet in size, about the same size as the pill room and the utensil room, and there are huge wooden frames on three walls with dense jade slips on it. The remaining wall is a huge white jade bi.

  When she saw this white jade bii last time, it was still one meter high and two meters long, but this time it became very huge, covering the entire wall!

  Fang Yuxin was surprised for a while, and then tried to read the jade slips. Then she found that she could successfully read the contents this time without the original restrictions. At that time, she found the jade slips related to Fulu, picked them out individually, and prepared to learn.

  After everyone else had left, Fang Yuxin entered the Qingmu Lingfu's tool room and took out a piece of golden wood from a jade box. This is the branch of vajra wood, which is very hard and can be used to make wooden charms. .

  The talisman covers many aspects. The carrier of the rune can be made of monster skins, some tree trunks or bark, or refined rune paper or pure jade or other ores.