Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66: Too cruel

After seeing Fang Yuxin's strength, Captain Zhou suggested that she should treat the wounded first. None of the people they came were seriously injured, but they had some minor injuries. Although these injuries are not serious, they will also affect the performance of a person's strength, and the bloody smell it emits is easier to attract zombies.

Unless conditions don't allow them, senior officials won't let these people go out on missions with injuries. However, the safety zone is now short of manpower, and there is no way for the high-level staff to do it.

Those with heavier injuries can either stay in a safe hospital or do some simpler tasks in a safe area, and they are considered to be doing their best.

Now that Fang Yuxin, a wood-type supernatural person who can heal, hopes that she can treat the wounded first. He did not force Fang Yuxin to heal every wounded person, but the fewer wounded, the better it is for them and the greater the probability of survival.

He did not intend to let Fang Yuxin treat people in vain. Instead, he asked each wounded victim to give Fang Yuxin a crystal core as a diagnosis fund. At the same time, he would also remember Fang Yuxin’s contribution, and when he came back from the task, he would do something for him. Fang Yuxin strives for more generous rewards.

Although there were not many crystal nuclei, these people were not seriously injured after all. In addition, there were more than one wounded. Fang Yuxin was treated one by one, and he also harvested 23 crystal nuclei.

After the wounded were treated, Captain Zhou asked them to collect the blood-stained bandages and gauze, and burn them together by fire-type supernatural powers, so as not to attract the zombies from the smell of blood on the sandcloth. When they are on the road, their team is refreshing.

The entire team had a total of 100 people. In addition to the four trucks driven by Captain Zhou's soldiers, the mercenaries also drove many small vehicles. However, if the convoy is too long, accidents are easy to happen. Captain Zhou proposed to let all mercenaries sit in the truck instead of driving out his own car.

There are soldiers guarding here. There is no need to worry about car thieves. So the mercenaries who drove each locked the car and got into the big truck without any objection to Captain Zhou's request.

All the soldiers under Captain Zhou were in charge of driving the car. Except for the eight people sitting in the front of the car, the remaining 22 soldiers and another 20 were divided into four teams, carrying submachine guns. Responsible for guarding on the top of the car.

The others stayed in the first car. Although dozens of people stayed inside, it seemed a bit crowded, but it also made people feel at ease.

The Fang family occupied a corner, and Captain Zhou took the remaining two people and sat beside them. He glanced at Bai Qianqian and couldn't help asking Fang Yuxin: "Such a small child, don't you worry about taking him out for tasks?"

Fang Yuxin smiled and said pointedly: "Leave him alone in the safe zone. I'm more worried."

Hearing what she said, Captain Zhou was silent. Now the safe zone. It's really messy. Because of the shortage of manpower, the military cannot allocate more manpower to maintain security in the safe area, which leads to frequent occurrences.

Right now the end of the world has just begun, and many survivors are emotionally unstable. It's easy to be impulsive. If Bai Qianqian was left alone in the safe zone, it would indeed make people feel uneasy.

He thought for a while and said, "I can find someone to help you look at the child."

Fang Yuxin shook his head: "I appreciate your kindness, but I have to look at him to be relieved."