Chapter 441-450

CHAPTER 441:

After Shen Xi smashed Fang Mengyao's house, looking at the mess, the violence in his heart did not disappear, but it became more serious. He sat in the wreckage watching the time and waited for a while. Seeing that Fang Mengyao hadn't returned yet, he dialed Fang Mengyao's number again.

This time it took a long time before the other party answered. He was just trying to show Fang Mengyao what was going on here, when he heard Fang Mengyao's ambiguous groan from the speaker. The voice was so familiar, it was the same as he had heard many times before. Familiar, his body reacted when he heard the sound!

However, when he wanted to understand Fang Mengyao's situation at this time, he couldn't wait to rush into the screen and destroy both of them!

He took a deep breath before picking up the communicator and looking at it. Although the picture is not very clear due to the light, he can still clearly see Fang Mengyao's emotional face. She pressed a person on her body, but due to the angle, the other person's face did not appear in the picture, only the fuzzy outline of the body could be seen.

Fang Mengyao didn't seem to know that he was in the video at this time, but was intoxicated. Accompanied by her groan, what came to mind was the man's triumphant chuckle.

Shen Xi's face was ugly, but he didn't lose his sense as expected by the other party. Instead, he sneered and said softly: "You will regret it." This was both said by the other Mengyao and the man.

Although his face did not show up at this time, Shen Xi had already remembered his appearance during the first call. On the contrary, it was the other party, although he saw Shen Xi's face. But he didn't know the identity of Shen Xi.

Shen Xi is a researcher in Zhao Qiankun's hands, and he is also a mental ability person, these two identities. They all need to be kept secret, so not many people know about it.

This man will see Mengyao on Shangfang not only because of her near-perfect appearance, but also because of the strength of Fang Mengyao's fourth-level superpower. A woman with a fourth-level ability, especially a beautiful woman with almost perfect appearance, will be sought after no matter which base she is in.

He didn't know why Zhao Qiankun and Qiu Yiming were so indifferent to each other Mengyao, but since he took a fancy to this woman. Naturally will not let go easily. Originally he thought that this matter would not be easy, but unexpectedly, he was just a trick. So he got Fang Mengyao into his hands.

For this experience, the man felt quite satisfied. He was right, this woman is a natural stunner!

He didn't put Shen Xi's words in his eyes, after he was over proud. Just hung up the call. He just deliberately wanted to embarrass the other party. But I'm not interested in letting the other party keep watching. Even if this woman once had a leg with that person, now she belongs to him.

On the other side, Shen Xi listened to the busy tone from the speaker, smiled coldly, and then immediately dialed a number, directly using the authority of the researcher to order: "I want to know the current location of the contactor of this number." He finished. He sent out Fang Mengyao's contact number.

After a while, the other party sent a picture. That is a simple map. The map is marked with a red dot, indicating the location of Fang Mengyao.

After seeing the picture. Shen Xi laughed dangerously. However, just when he got up to catch the rape, he suddenly received a message on his communication device. He opened it quickly and found that it was an order, and Zhao Qiankun asked him to return to the research institute immediately.

Shen Xi frowned in distress, he wanted to deal with the bitch more now, but he had to listen to Zhao Qiankun's order. He hesitated, and finally had to give up his wonderful plan to find Fang Mengyao trouble, and obediently return to the research institute. When he went downstairs, he glanced at the two people guarding Shen Xin's door, and deliberately asked in a soft voice: "Has she ever woke up?"