The Floating Cloud World

  After entering the last high-level crystal nucleus, the teleportation array gradually lit up with white light. The white light became more and more dazzling, and at the same time, Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye both noticed a huge suction. After all, it was the first long-distance teleportation for the two of them, and it was not clear where they would be teleported. Bai Ye hugged Fang Yuxin tightly in his arms, feeling the increasing suction, and his heart became more and more uneasy, for fear of being separated from Fang Yuxin accidentally.

  The white light lit by the teleportation array is getting brighter, and the suction is getting stronger and stronger. Bai Ye and Fang Yuxin hugged each other tightly, only a piece of whiteness can be seen in front of them. Suddenly the sky was spinning around, and they were pulled into a strange space by that huge suction, and their bodies rolled uncontrollably. After a while, they finally felt down-to-earth again.

  The white light disappeared in an instant, and the two squinted their eyes to adapt for a while before finally seeing where they were at this time. This is a cave, looking tattered, it should have been abandoned. The place where they are standing at this time is exactly a teleportation formation in the middle of the cave. The traces of the teleportation array are very old and look very old. I don't know how long it has been abandoned.

  The two looked at each other, and Bai Ye said: "This should be an ancient teleportation formation. It seems that it hasn't been used for a long time. Our luck is pretty good."

  Fang Yuxin nodded, after all, they came from other places and didn't know much about the situation in the realm of cultivation. If you send it to a lively place, you may be recognized at a glance! Now that they are in such a place, they have given them a buffer of time, so that they can pretend to slowly explore the situation in the realm of cultivation, so as to know themselves and the enemy, so that they don't know how to die when they die.

  Bai Ye held the Dragon Scale Sword and looked around guardingly, and at the same time, he released his spiritual sense to investigate. After confirming that there was no one around, he said to the other party Yu Xin: "Xin Xin, let the others come out as soon as there is no one. ."

  Fang Yuxin was right when he heard that, no one is now, just to let others out. Otherwise, when you get to a place where there are people, you will easily arouse others' suspicion if you want them to come out. So without saying anything, she let the others out. As for Angela and their spirit pets, they still temporarily stayed in the Greenwood Spirit Mansion.

  As soon as Bai Zhengli and others came out, he couldn't help but look at the cave. For all of them, this is a strange world. The three men, Bai Zhengli, Fang Jintang and Fang Yuyang, subconsciously stood on guard and looked around vigilantly. They didn't gradually relax their tight nerves until they personally confirmed with their spiritual sense that there was no danger around them.

  The family took a break and decided to leave this place first. There is no spiritual vein here, the spiritual energy is thin, and it is not much better than the planet they used to be on. In addition, the nearby mountains are bare, and there are not even a beast. It is really meaningless to stay.

  Along the way, they have been walking very cautiously, fearing that if they accidentally encounter someone, they will be seen by the other side. With such care, the family walked for nearly a month before finally seeing the crowds and arriving in a small mortal city. This small town didn't seem to be prosperous. After they approached, they didn't sense any danger, so there was no need to worry.

  As a result, the family made a blindfold to themselves, making them look like everyone else, so they entered this small town. After entering, they went straight to the clothing store in the city, bought more than a dozen sets of clothes and accessories, and then removed the blindfold.