Chapter 331-340

CHAPTER 331:

  Although Bai Zhengli had gone to the reception before, not many people had noticed that he had become younger. After all, in the last days, everyone is busy dealing with the zombies outside and solving the livelihood issues inside the base. Unless they are from the same force, they can't see each other for several days. As long as the changes are not too obvious, they can't be seen at all.

  The supernatural beings themselves looked better and younger than ordinary people. At the reception, everyone cleaned themselves up. It was not the same as usual, and Bai Zhengli's change was not very obvious. Bai Ye also taught him to control the energy fluctuations on his body, so that he continued to pretend to be a second-level superpower, and other people naturally did not notice his changes.

  But at this moment, there were only four people in the house. Bai Zhengyi often saw Bai Zhengli again and was very familiar with his situation. This attention naturally found something wrong.

  Bai Zhengyi was shocked, and the same was true for Bai Yi, who was sitting opposite Bai Ye. He looked at Bai Zhengli differently, and with this look, he also found the problem—Bai Zhengli was younger than he looked at yesterday!

  So Bai Yi, like Bai Zhengyi, guessed whether Bai Zhengli was promoted. This speculation shocked the two of them. Both of them are tri-polar abilities, but that's because they control a lot of resources and have a lot of crystal nuclei for cultivation. But Bai Zhengli is different. The crystal nuclei in his hand are all obtained from the task, how many can there be? However, even so, Bai Zhengli still cultivated to the second-level peak, but stuck on it and couldn't advance.

  This makes Bai Zhengyi unable to avoid being jealous. He often accuses Bai Yi of being inferior to Bai Ye. Isn't it because he himself was beaten by Bai Zhengli? If he hadn't had the means, and Bai Zhengli was not too keen on power, it would be hard to say what the Bai family would be like at this time!

  But he didn't expect that his ability was not as good as Bai Zhengli's. Seeing that he gave birth to a good son, he was also beaten by Bai Zhengli's son! How to make him reconciled?

  After the end of the world, Bai Ye never came back. Although he persuaded Bai Zhengli to say that it must be okay, he had thought badly in his heart-if Bai Ye just died outside like this.

  It's just that he is not as stupid as Bai Yi. Although he has thought about it this way, he also knows that with Bai Ye's ability, the possibility of dying outside is really unlikely. Sure enough, only two months have passed before Bai Ye has returned to the Beishi base.

  When Bai Ye came back, he felt uneasy in his heart. When Bai Ye was away, he and Bai Yi had already become three-pole supernatural beings, and they successfully compared Bai Zhengli to the next level. At the same time, they also firmly suppressed Bai Zhengli, so that he no longer had the ability to fight against him.

  When Bai Ye first came back, he checked the power level at the door, and he knew it soon after the results came out. At that time, he was quietly relieved. Although he understands that Bai Yi is not as good as Bai Ye, after all, Bai Yi is his son. How can he feel good in his heart as a father? Now, Bai Yi has finally gone further than Bai Ye, making him grateful.

  But what Bai Zhengyi didn't expect was that immediately after that, Bai Ye killed half of the poison wolf mercenary team and even killed the captain poison wolf! At that time, Bai Zhengyi felt that the situation was not right. Unexpectedly, Bai Zhengli, who has not been able to advance to the three poles, suddenly promoted. He looked younger for several years! Actually compare him again!