Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36: Must die!

  Qiu Yiming's gaffe was only momentary, but Bai Qianqian was keenly aware of his malice. Bai Qianqian has been very sensitive since he was a child, and his perception has improved by leaps and bounds after his spiritual awakening. Although it was only a moment, Qiu Yiming's undisguised disgust was still caught by him. He also noticed the coldness in Fang Mengyao's eyes.

  He frowned, and instinctively didn't like Qiu Yiming and Fang Mengyao, so he grabbed Fang Yuxin's hand and said, "Mama, that annoying uncle is here again! Who are they?" He asked, Fang Yuxin didn't know what to do. explained. What does she want to say? Qiu Yiming is her fiance, and Fang Mengyao is her half-sister or an illegitimate daughter?

  Fang Yuyang got up and walked out: "I'll open the door."

  Until Fang Yuyang led Qiu Yiming and Fang Mengyao in, Fang Yuxin didn't expect a proper explanation. Seeing that she had been reluctant to say Bai Qianqian, he felt cautious in his heart, and disliked Qiu Yiming and Fang Mengyao even more. He looked at the two people who walked in without blinking, half curious and half scrutinizing in his eyes.

  Qiu Yiming walked quickly to Fang Yuxin and took a close look at her first. He was relieved to see that she was okay, and said, "Uncle and Auntie, and Xinxin, it's really great that you are okay!" He paused. Looking at Bai Qianqian, he barely pulled out a smiling face, "Qianqian, do you remember uncle?"

  Thinking that Bai Qianqian's father is Bai Ye, and then looking at his similar faces to Fang Yuxin, Qiu Yiming once again had a tyrannical impulse in his heart, wishing that The Bai Qianqian in front of him completely disappeared.   Fang Mengyao also noticed the looks of the two of them, and said quickly: "This kid looks a lot like Sister Xin. Isn’t it your son? But it’s not right. I have never seen him before, could it be Sister Xin, you picked it up from outside?"

  Qiu Yiming glared at her as soon as she finished speaking. He has always been reluctant to accept that Bai Qianqian is Fang Yuxin's son, but he didn't know that Fang Mengyao had said it out of nowhere!

  Fang Mengyao didn't expect Qiu Yiming to care about Fang Yuxin so much, she hated her, and her eyes showed cold killing intent unconsciously.

  Bai Qianqian had been on guard for her and Qiu Yiming. He looked cold when he saw Fang Mengyao and raised his head and stared at Fang Mengyao and said, "Who are you? Why do you look at me with that kind of murderous eyes?"

  He was young, with a child in his voice. The soft and glutinous, but there is a bullish coldness in his tone. As soon as this remark came out, all the people present changed their faces. Qiu Yiming looked at Bai Qianqian and Fang Yuxin in disbelief, looking like they had been hit hard.

  What the Fang family cares about is Fang Mengyao’s attitude towards Yuxin. The killing intent she had just revealed inadvertently was not only noticed by Bai Qianqian, but also by the rest of the Fang family. The perceptive power of the supernatural being is stronger than that of ordinary people. many. It's just that no one thought that Bai Qianqian would have discovered a child, and even said it directly!

  For a moment, the Fang family's eyes all turned to Fang Mengyao. Fang Jintang frowned a little. He had guessed what Fang Mengyao might know before. He couldn't believe it at the time. There was only a doubt. But Fang Mengyao's dress and attitude, if he didn't prepare beforehand, he didn't believe it.   Fang Jintang felt very disappointed in his heart. Although he didn't like this daughter, he believed that he had never treated her wrongly since her mother died and he was almost responsive to her. Even if Qu Qianhe and her two children didn't like her, but they didn't do too much to her or bullied her, how could she have such a big prejudice against them?