Fanwai's previous life

  Qiu Yiming was cultivating in the practice room, but his heart became irritated for no reason, as if something extremely important was completely lost, making him unable to calm down and cultivate.

  He suddenly thought of something, his face changed in an instant, and he rushed out of the practice room as soon as he flashed. The practice room is modified from the basement, which not only provides perfect sound insulation, but also has signal shielding devices to prevent being disturbed during the practice. As soon as he left, he found that there was no Fang Mengyao breath in the entire villa. Where did this woman go? An embarrassed figure flashed in Qiu Yiming's mind, and his heart became more and more uneasy.

  He immediately found a confidant and asked in a deep voice, "Do you know where Fang Mengyao has gone?"

  Although the man was Qiu Yiming's confidant, he didn't know how true or false the other Mengyao's feeling in his heart was. Hearing this, he thought Qiu Yiming missed Fang Mengyao. He thought to himself that Miss Fang’s charm was so great that even the cruel leader would not bear to part with her. He said honestly: "Ms. Fang is out, saying that she is worried about the zombies. She wants to go out and have a look. ."

  Seeing his admiration, Qiu Yiming sneered disdainfully in his heart as if Mengyao was extremely admired, thinking that this person looked quite clever, but it turned out to be nothing more than that. What is Fang Mengyao's ability to endure him still unclear? But these people are just like being blind, one by one they regard her as the kind and beautiful Madonna and Savior.

  The embarrassed figure in his mind became clearer and clearer, and his heart became more and more irritable. He even couldn't help but hold his heart with his hand, sinking his face and asked impatiently: "Do you know where she went outside the city?"

  His face was too ugly, and the aura that he unintentionally released made the confidant's body tight, and even felt difficult to breathe. His confidant looked at Qiu Yiming anxiously, and asked with a pale face, "Tuan... Leader, what's wrong with you?"

  Qiu Yiming was very irritable. He grabbed the collar of the confidant in a hurry, and said grimly: "Tell me! Where did Fang Mengyao go?"

  His confidant was even more uncomfortable. He saw that Qiu Yiming was wrong, but he didn't dare to be dissatisfied at all, and he didn't dare to ask him which way he was crazy. He could only hide his doubts in his heart, and said with difficulty: "I...I don't know. ..."

  When Qiu Yiming heard this, he was struck by lightning. He felt a sense of panic inexplicably. He threw his confidant away and drove directly to the door of the base. After asking twice, he finally found the door where Fang Mengyao had left. Before going out, there was a flash of light in his mind, and he quickly asked the guard at the door: "Fang...Did Fang Yuxin also go out of this door?"

  The guard was shocked when he heard this, and never expected that Qiu Yiming would even ask Fang Yuxin, a woman with a bad reputation.

  Over the past year or so, because of Fang Mengyao's secret efforts, the Fang family is notorious in the base. Everyone knows that Fang's enterprise is a black-hearted enterprise, Fang Jintang is a black-hearted businessman who seeks to catch his reputation, Qu Qianhe is a third party and a vicious stepmother, Fang Yuyang is a childish metamorphosis, and Fang Yuxin often treats Fang Mengyao harshly. , I didn't talk about robbing her, and tried to kill her several times.

  These rumors were naturally spread out deliberately by Fang Mengyao. She is now powerful, not only has space powers, but also has a large amount of supplies. The whole base wants to cheat her without knowing how many people, so naturally she is what she says, even He deliberately helped her spread those rumors, so that Fang's family became the rats in the street that everyone shouted and beaten!