Chapter 201-210

CHAPTER 201:

People from Yongsheng team were cooking hot pot in the restaurant. Chen Qiao and others didn't know Zhou Fanghua. Seeing that she was clearly dressed up, they were curious and couldn't help but take a few more glances.

    After the end of the world, everyone's living standards have dropped sharply. Most people don't talk about dressing up, and it is good to be able to clean themselves. After all, water resources are scarce. Unless it is a water system supernatural person, everyone else has to save water.

    Washing clothes is both water-consuming and labor-intensive, so many people simply don't care about washing clothes. If there are extra clothes, the dirty clothes are thrown away, or they are put outside during work. If there is not much clothing, you can only wear it, if it is really dirty, you can wash it with the saved waste water.

    Fortunately, it’s not long since the end of the world. Generally, there are clothes in the house. In addition, this thing is not like food. It is in short supply. It is sold in safe stores. The price is not high. Therefore, except for a very small number of people, most People are not sloppy. It's just that the conditions are really tough, so you can only do things cheaply.

    Some people with good conditions did not forget to bring cosmetics or something when fleeing, and occasionally dressed up. It was not that Chen Qiao and the others had never seen such a person when they were walking in the safe zone.

    But Zhou Fanghua is different. Whether it's makeup or dress collocation, she looks very meticulous. Coupled with the kind of aura that belongs to a noble woman, she can't help but whisper when people see her.

    Such a well-dressed lady, Chen Qiao and others have never seen it even before the end of the world. In the end times when the conditions are difficult. I haven't seen it before.

    It's not that such people don't exist, it's just that Chen Qiao and others have never been to the place where they appeared.

    People like Zhou Fanghua are like living in another world. Incompatible with them.

    When Chen Qiao's six secretly looked at it, Fang Yuxin had already got up and went out to open the door. Qu Qianhe knew Zhou Fanghua's virtues, and worried that Fang Yuxin would suffer, so he followed out.

    The two walked quickly to the door, with just the right smiles on their faces, and they did not appear to be scornful. He didn't try to please him, he was generous. Zhou Fanghua frowned slightly. Quite dissatisfied with the attitude of Qu Qianhe and Fang Yuxin.

    For Zhou Fanghua, the unkindness of the two is already a negligence.

    She has always wanted to squeeze Qianhe's head over the marriage event. She thinks she has much more insight than Qu Qianhe, and Qiu Yiming is an officer, not to mention how powerful he is, at least he holds real power. But where is Fang Jintang? It's just a business person, and no matter how much money can be made, it must be at the mercy of others. How can it be better than holding real power?

    But she didn't expect that Fang Jintang would actually expand the Fang family's business, and even become the richest man in the business city, and Fang's wealth. It is also ranked top in the country!

    It's a pity that most of these properties are stocks and real estate. Once these things reach the end of the world, they have no value at all.

    But Qiu's family is different. They still have an army in their hands, and they have recruited many good players one after another. This is strength!

    Qu Qianhe and Fang Yuxin even treated her with the pre-apocalyptic attitude. Don't they understand that the world has already changed, and the status of the Fang family and the Qiu family have also been far apart?