Zou Fanghua

Zou Fanghua

Zhou Fanghua came out of the bathroom and sat in front of the dressing table.

He was about to put on the lotion. He suddenly noticed something and stared at the person in the mirror.

White silk between the black hair is faintly visible, and there are obvious wrinkles on the forehead, corners of the eyes, and nose.

The once beautiful and clear eyes were a little swollen at this time, and the eyeballs were slightly yellow and bloodshot.

The once small Guazi face was bloated due to the drooping cheeks, the corners of the upturned mouth became pulled down, and even the skin on the long neck became loose!

The beauty she used to be proud of is completely gone, and she has become the ugly appearance she is now. It is as if the delicate flowers are gradually losing their former vitality, withering and decayed a little bit, and finally falling into a pile of rotten mud.

Zhou Fanghua looked at the person in the mirror, uncontrollably compensated for her growing decay, and finally turned into the image of an old woman with pale hair and sparse wrinkles stacked with age spots.

He screamed in terror and grabbed the one at hand. The lotion hits the mirror in front of him.

After a loud "bang", it was the sound of the mirror cracking and falling. The fragments spattered, and a small piece hit Zhou Fanghua's right face, making a big nail scar. After the sharp sting, dark red blood rushed out.

Zhou Fanghua stretched out his hand and saw a blood-stained face reflected in the scattered mirror fragments, and he screamed again in fright.

After she screamed, she yelled loudly: "Come on! Come on! Doctor! Go and find the doctor for me! I'm injured!"

Because of her urgency, her voice was so sharp that almost everyone in the villa heard it. It didn't take long. There was a series of footsteps outside the house. A young woman opened the door and came in. When she saw Zhou Fanghua's appearance at this time, she exclaimed in surprise: "Oh my God! Why are you injured, ma'am?"

Zhou Fanghua was actually not seriously injured, just because he wiped it off just now. As a result, half of his face was bloody, and it looked like he was seriously injured. Coupled with the mess and dripping blood all over the floor, it was a bit shocking. Ever since this young woman walked in, Zhou Fanghua has been staring at her! She looked at her delicate and compact white skin, her beautiful face, and her youthful body, her eyes became redder and red. Almost crazy!

Anyone who is getting older, whether male or female, is eager to deceive themselves through the young opposite sex. Let them deceive themselves into thinking that they are still young. However, once you meet a young same-sex, you will hate it again, because the young and lively flesh of the other party will put them to shame, and there will be no way to deceive yourself!

Change to normal. Zhou Fanghua might not care so much. But she hasn't come in a hurry for maintenance after taking a shower today. I saw her declining body in the mirror, which made her panic and feel sick! It happened that at this moment a young woman came, and Zhou Fanghua looked at each other, and there was a strong jealousy in her heart! While being jealous, she felt particularly embarrassed!

She feels disgusting in the way she is now, and she was seen by others! What will she do in the future?

At this time she had just finished taking a shower, her hair dangling wet behind her head. It looks messy, plus half of his face is full of blood. Her eyes were filled with blood again, her eyes were red, and her appearance was almost comparable to that of a female ghost in hell, ugly and terrifying.